• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Several traditionally black colleges have really good bands. Several kids that I was in band with in high school went to Florida A&M, which has one of the best.

Did they kill anyone?

Na my dad makes 6 figures and paid for my apartment during my 6 years in college

But 2 of those figures are on the right side of the decimal point

I saw the segment on espn about this. What a great story.

I remember when the original story was aired years ago. Good to see he's still kicking ass.

If he took a step to the left on his alignment he wouldn't kick the holder. Edited by notti

It seems we haven't made a second half adjustment since Pete left

Just a chance to watch the game. Couldn't agree with you more. As much as I hate the guy, he was as good as anyone at making halftime adjustments. Stanford found pounding the ball to the left side worked and Wilcox did nothing to stop it.

I don't recall ever seeing a qb just stand in the pocket vs southern cal like Hogan was doing all night.

I still think you win the National Championship, however