• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

You're really comparing UNLV to Grambling???? lol

They just lost to N Illinois by a td. UNI was 11-3 last year.

Good luck next week against...Idaho ??

Guess Citrus JC didn't have an open date on their schedule.

At least Arkansas St was a bowl team last year? We were suppose to play Texas A&M this week. Bastards. Oh well as long as they cover (which they should idaho gave up 40+pts vs Ohio last week)

I thought usc played well this past weekend. I thought Kessler held the ball a little to long causing a few sacks.

I think 13 true freshman played last week. 3 of them scoring touchdowns (osa masina, ronald jones, and ace ware). LB Cam smith stared at inside backer and OT chuma edoga got reps on the first drive at right tackle.

Just hard to judge this team right playing such inferior opponents

You're right nando. Basically the only you can hope for from the first 2 games is that nobody gets injured

This is exactly the case. The ONLY things you find out playing teams like this where you're supposed to blow the doors off are negatives. For instance, when Cal struggled to beat Portland State a couple of years ago, it was obvious the season would be a disaster. Saturday didn't really tell us anything that can let us get an idea of what to expect. I'm hopeful we make a bowl, but there's nothing to go on at this point really except for camp reports, and we all know how great those can be.

Back at the Coliseum today. My cousin starts for Idaho at LB #23 Marc Millan. Im still a Trojan today tho lol.

I'll be rooting for your cousin today :)

That's awesome he is a starting LB, it's a lot of fun to have someone to root for in college or the pros.  A really good buddy of mine was a FB in the NFL for the last 6-7 years so my favorite team rotated with whatever team he was on but he just retired this year so I have no idea who I'm rooting for in the NFL.