• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Oh, powder blues...

Your cap has a mouth too. 

Students and players.

Not families and he wasn't wasted and pulled off stage at the start of his speech because he was too wasted to continue.

Still funny how the SC fans are spinning this as him just getting wasted and cussing.

Students and players.

Not families and he wasn't wasted and pulled off stage at the start of his speech because he was too wasted to continue.

Still funny how the SC fans are spinning this as him just getting wasted and cussing.

Isn't it worse to be cussing around the students than it would be their parents/boosters? (Business wise obviously not) You guys are arguing about being role models.

Breaking news- athletes and people associated with athletics aren't the Pope.

Apparently he has a history of this crap, this just the first time it came out.

Also they banned alcohol in the locker room... just now... how was that not banned already?

A former assistant coach who was interviewed by ESPN said that he had never seen alcohol in the coaches room after a game anywhere he had ever coached, and he didn't understand why SC had it in the first place.

A former assistant coach who was interviewed by ESPN said that he had never seen alcohol in the coaches room after a game anywhere he had ever coached, and he didn't understand why SC had it in the first place.

If you can't wait until after the game/press session to get a drink, it's the sign of a problem. I have no idea if they always allowed booze, or if Cutty brought it

"@MichaelJLev Big #USC news: Steve Sarkisian is delegating majority of play calling duties to OC Clay Helton. Sark will still have input in key situations"

"@MichaelJLev Sarkisian said the shift in play calling responsibilities started in spring. He wants to be able to focus more on overall head coach duties."

Good to see sark do this. Helton is more than qualified to be handed the keys to the offense. Hope it works out.

Jesus Christ. I had to scroll 3 pages before I found a post from a non Bruin. 

Yet another thing blown way out of proportion. Sark drank and dropped a few F bombs. Big ****ing deal. 

*I'll be holding a presser tomorrow to apologize for my foul language.

Does this mean you have nando, mt and ALB on ignore?

All 3 are southern cal fans.