• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

That isn't what espn reported.  How did it get out (the exact words he used on the freshman quarterback) if he didn't publicize it?

Because it was an open practice and the LAT reported what he yelled at them.

The first two weeks of fall camp are open to all.  He asked the media not to report it, none of the media did til the LAT did.  The next day ESPN latched onto it.

Anyway he is a douche that has a very successful charity that gives tons of money to underprivileged children and women.  He is regarded as a very good person and coach.  In other words, nobody USC would ever be interested in.

I will take your word for it but considering pretty much every college football coach (every football coach in general) says mean stuff to kids during practice I'm struggling to understand why it would even be a story worth printing.

Bobby Knight gave to charities and he is an epic douche.  Regardless I will not argue that USC has the better coach right now because I don't believe they do.

I will take your word for it but considering pretty much every college football coach (every football coach in general) says mean stuff to kids during practice I'm struggling to understand why it would even be a story worth printing.

Bobby Knight gave to charities and he is an epic douche.  Regardless I will not argue that USC has the better coach right now because I don't believe they do.

It was a big deal because it was Josh Rosen the incoming star and #1 overall QB in the last recruiting class.  It was a story because he actually yelled at a star player.  Most coaches wouldn't do that.

Nando, what hoopla was there when Sark was banging co-eds?  Why didn't he resign?  And are you really comparing a RB coach with a head coach?

Nando, what hoopla was there when Sark was banging co-eds? Why didn't he resign? And are you really comparing a RB coach with a head coach?

Im comparing that a drunken coach telling people to fight the **** on is a bigger story than a fellow p12 coach banging students at the University he coaches at head coach or not..

Where is the proof sark banged co-eds? Did someone come out and say they banged sark? Is this just rumors? Maybe it's true maybe it's not.

And also you're telling me if tee martin cheated on his wife and banged a usc student it wouldn't be news....lol

He was so drunk he couldn't even finish his speech.  In fact they pulled him off the stage almost immediately after he began it.  Stop trying to spin it.

It was all over the Washington football scene before he left that he cheated on his wife multiple times with different co-eds.

He was so drunk he couldn't even finish his speech. In fact they pulled him off the stage almost immediately after he began it. Stop trying to spin it.

It was all over the Washington football scene before he left that he cheated on his wife multiple times with different co-eds.

No one is spinning it. He got drunk. Made an ass of himself and people are calling for him to be fired. Get real.

Anyway this is a problem for Haden too because he either didn't vet Sark or just ignored his issues.  There is a ton of information coming out of Washington about him and his escapades.  Haden will end up taking a ton of the blame for this.

I still can't get over that your football coach cheated on his wife with co-eds at the school he coached.  That is a pretty big red flag about what kind of person he is.

as ross once famously told rachel, "WE WERE ON A BREAK!!"

He is an alcoholic.  He does have a problem.  A co-worker runs in the same circles in the South Bay.  Dude definitely has a booze and women problem.  I think he needs to go

I lived in the South Bay for years and have a lot of friends there (2 own a bar)

7-drink Sark definitely likes his booze.

He was so drunk he couldn't even finish his speech.  In fact they pulled him off the stage almost immediately after he began it.  Stop trying to spin it.

That makes it (at least) 2 consecutive southern cal head coaches to do so

I did as well, I do as well...wait, what? What in the wide wide world of sports convinced you to move from God's country to the IE?

I actually moved from the South Bay to SF. I moved back down when my dad got real sick to help with his care.

I had planned on moving back to SF after a while but my mom now has serious health issues. I just couldn't leave her - I had also promised my dad that I would take care of her.

I actually moved from the South Bay to SF. I moved back down when my dad got real sick to help with his care.

I had planned on moving back to SF after a while but my mom now has serious health issues. I just couldn't leave her - I had also promised my dad that I would take care of her.

Good man...you do realize this diminishes your "IE is an ahole" street cred, right? 

Wait, you're not troll daddy's alter ego and actually a Giants fan, are you?

Jesus Christ. I had to scroll 3 pages before I found a post from a non Bruin. 

Yet another thing blown way out of proportion. Sark drank and dropped a few F bombs. Big ****ing deal. 

*I'll be holding a presser tomorrow to apologize for my foul language.