• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Once again the bear fighter gets it

http://lostangelesblog.com/2015/08/24/the-ballad-of-cutty-sark-and-drunkgate/

Edit - knowing Haden and usc. Wouldn't doubt sark does see some kind of punishment. Personally I think it's way overblown still

No. That dude DOESN'T get it.

Or maybe he does, as it applies to USC.

...and if that's the case, none of you get it when it cones to this.

Sark's a douche.

Apparently he has a history of this crap, this just the first time it came out.

Also they banned alcohol in the locker room... just now... how was that not banned already?

A history of what?...going out with friends ,family, co-workers and having a few drinks and a good time

Put the guy's head on a spike!!!

From the Josh Webb bio on The Reign of Troy website: " Additionally, he has a Bachelor's in Sociology with a minor in French from CSU-Bakersfield, and his primary interests are MMA and USC Trojan football."

I'm shocked he thinks this thing is no big deal.

Edited by Lou

I could totally see Nando acting like this if Mora was the offender.  

Nando, if a coach is an alcoholic and he works around minors and can't keep his problem away from school functions where those minors are present then USC could have a future problem on their hands.  USC has to think about the future to cover their asses.......they need to figure out if he is an alcoholic.   

Edited by Stevestevens

Man, I am loving USC the last three years: Kiffen, deflated balls, Josh Shaw, Sark, now drunken Sark?  So entertaining.  

I am very interested to see how the season plays out on the field, will USC make a playoff run with an experience QB, or will we see the return of 7 win sark?  Either could happen.   BTW, USC is currently a 4.5 pt favorite against the Bruins on Nov 28th.  If I was going to Vegas before the season started I'd be taking those points all day long!

Sark apologized again and literally said "When you mix meds and alcohol, sometimes you say or do things that you regret."

Man, how could parents send their kids to play for him?

USC fans: "Mora is a douche cause he yells at the players in practice!  Our coach is awesome even though he pops pills and gets wasted at a big donor event and cusses in front of children and stumbles off the stage during his speech!!!"

He says he doesn't have a problem but is going to treatment... lmao!  What an absolute ****ing loser.  USC showing their true colors again by not suspending him.  Petros is ripping him.

Edited by nate

I could totally see Nando acting like this if Mora was the offender.  

Nando, if a coach is an alcoholic and he works around minors and can't keep his problem away from school functions where those minors are present then USC could have a future problem on their hands.  USC has to think about the future to cover their asses.......they need to figure out if he is an alcoholic.   

He is an alcoholic.  He does have a problem.  A co-worker runs in the same circles in the South Bay.  Dude definitely has a booze and women problem.  I think he needs to go

Former captain of the USC football team...

Nobody cares about Petros around usc.

Kessler on Sark: "He came to us as a man and looked us int he face & apologized and I think this brought us closer together." The team had him do up-downs as punishment yesterday. (@BruceFeldmanCFB)

Good to see the Players rallying around their HC. I'm ready for some football now. Gonna be a tough season.

Nobody cares about Petros around usc.

Kessler on Sark: "He came to us as a man and looked us int he face & apologized and I think this brought us closer together." The team had him do up-downs as punishment yesterday. (@BruceFeldmanCFB)

Good to see the Players rallying around their HC. I'm ready for some football now. Gonna be a tough season.

Lol yeah... meanwhile alums, donors and parents are pissed as hell.  Anyway, no surprise that SUC players mimic their loser coach.  It is the USC way.

He is an alcoholic.  He does have a problem.  A co-worker runs in the same circles in the South Bay.  Dude definitely has a booze and women problem.  I think he needs to go

But it was a private event, no big deal!

Anyway this is a problem for Haden too because he either didn't vet Sark or just ignored his issues.  There is a ton of information coming out of Washington about him and his escapades.  Haden will end up taking a ton of the blame for this.

I still can't get over that your football coach cheated on his wife with co-eds at the school he coached.  That is a pretty big red flag about what kind of person he is.

Sark apologized again and literally said "When you mix meds and alcohol, sometimes you say or do things that you regret."

Man, how could parents send their kids to play for him?

USC fans: "Mora is a douche cause he yells at the players in practice!  Our coach is awesome even though he pops pills and gets wasted at a big donor event and cusses in front of children and stumbles off the stage during his speech!!!"

He says he doesn't have a problem but is going to treatment... lmao!  What an absolute ****ing loser.  USC showing their true colors again by not suspending him.  Petros is ripping him.

Mora is a douche, not for yelling at his kids in practice, but for publicizing it and repeating what he said to the kids.

I'm must confess I enjoyed the day or two of him being more of a douche than sark. 

Again, I don't defend this in any way and hope to see him fired.