• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Maybe a one game suspension? I doubt it would be higher than that, unless he has done this in front of Haden or the USC brass before.

For what? Getting a little sauced up at a private usc event and trying to fire up the crowd ? He issued an apology it's over move on

I know one thing is for sure. Art Briles sent him a nice bottle of whiskey and a thank you card

As long as Max Browne doesn't leave I'm fine. Some have reported that's he's better than Kessler right now.

We've been hearing this for 3 years now and he still can't get playing time. If he was truly better, he wouldn't be attached to a clipboard

For what? Getting a little sauced up at a private usc event and trying to fire up the crowd ? He issued an apology it's over move on

I know one thing is for sure. Art Briles sent him a nice bottle of whiskey and a thank you card

He's a grade A douchebag.

When you're taking the douchebag spotlight from Briles, you know you're king of the douchebag heap.

it's a private event that everyone now knows about, therefore it's no longer private. you've got a fanbase to consider, plus he's the one that's going to go around recruiting. will his drunken behavior be something that gets in the way of parents wanting to trust their kids to him?

it's a private event that everyone now knows about, therefore it's no longer private. you've got a fanbase to consider, plus he's the one that's going to go around recruiting. will his drunken behavior be something that gets in the way of parents wanting to trust their kids to him?

It's a pep rally.

It's idaho. I'm excited for this game bc my cousin is starting linebacker at idaho. Marc Millan

Hopefully they will get to play a little longer than they did in their opener at Florida a year ago. Three-hour-plus delay, opening kickoff, then "Thank you, and drive home safely."

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

His parents are weird as well according to insiders and want him to play asap.

I remember when you were saying Rosen's parents were the "pushy" ones. This is the first I've heard of Town's folks being that way.

Wonder why...

; )