• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

15 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Jeeeeeeez. So, Brian Kelly is out, right?

I think his buyout is too big right now for ND to straight fire him. Also I think they give him another year if he doesn't "choose" to leave. He's won at least 8 games since 2010 taking them to a NCG and a NY6 bowl last season. I don't think you can fire him for having 1 horrible season. ND needs to pony up the cash for a new DC. Their defense hasn't been the same since Bob Diaco left for the Uconn job

Is Darnold already on the verge of being an A-A caliber QB as a redshirt freshman?     Wonder how that Alabama/USC game would look now, vs having Browne at QB and the defense not being on the same page back then vs being on it now?    Ronald Jones II has been outstanding as well in the 7 game winning streak (110 carries for 761 yards - about 7 yds/carry).

USC has outscored the opposition in the 7 game winning streak, 261-122.

Go Utah!   If only the USC defense hadn't collapsed in SLC two months ago.   The PAC-12 title game spot would be clinched by now.    

37 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

SC predicted for Alamo Bowl?

Yes if cu wins ...cu to either playoff or rose...UW to rose or Alamo? USC to Alamo or another bowl?

if UW wins...they'll be in playoff and I'd be surprised if cu went to rose over USC. Usc beat both UW and cu plus USC has been the talk of the town ...Michigan vs usc rose bowl sounds very attractive 

gotta let it all play out. We'll know a week from now

1 hour ago, HaloCory22 said:

Joe McKnight was shot and killed in his hometown in Louisiana today. He was 28. Damn... What a talent too. Sad.

Road rage.  RIP.

That said, he was my least favorite Trojan.  I hated watching him.  Probably because I was still living off the high of seeing Reggie, but also because he tried to be Reggie on every play, instead of being Joe.  Drove me absolutely bonkers

14 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Road rage.  RIP.

That said, he was my least favorite Trojan.  I hated watching him.  Probably because I was still living off the high of seeing Reggie, but also because he tried to be Reggie on every play, instead of being Joe.  Drove me absolutely bonkers

Except on that drive in the horseshoe.  Probably his best drive ever 

On September 27, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Angel Oracle said:

The current guy at Penn State sure isn't the answer.

On September 27, 2016 at 2:56 PM, meat said:

The Penn St job isn't and I believe will never be what it once was.  Unless they bring in a Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, etc I can't see them being able to resuscitate the program, and those guys would never touch that job.  The Sandusky/Paterno scandal wasn't your run of the mill cheating on tests, drunk driving, guns and weed kind of issue.  Boys were being raped for decades and the man in charge as well as the school admin covered it up.  That's a stink that may never go away.  Paterno was a real piece of shit and he is Penn State football.

i agree

Edited by Lou