• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Not even close to being true. Every seat is good, even the top row. 

You can't say that about the Coliseum

I was referring to the actual seats. My legs don't fit in the rows. 

The Coliseum has some mightily shitty views. On the peristyle side, up in the nosebleeds, your views literally are partially restricted by a retaining wall. Same goes for up top adjacent the press box

36 minutes ago, nando714 said:

You must have missed the USC defense in the 4th

Operative word was "game"

Over 1,000 total yards. PSU averaged 7.5 yards per play.  It was not a great, or good for that matter, defensive game.

if you think so, you must also think you played a great game defensively against Alabama. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

Operative word was "game"

Over 1,000 total yards. PSU averaged 7.5 yards per play.  It was not a great, or good for that matter, defensive game.

if you think so, you must also think you played a great game defensively against Alabama. 

Played great defense when it mattered. I'll take it 

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Darnold has to be one of the pre-season Heisman favorites in 2017.    Poise, arm, accuracy, and running ability

i don't know how he stacks up against the rest of the good players in the country, but he had an incredible rose bowl and a pretty good season. gonna be fun to watch him next year.

11 hours ago, Tank said:

i don't know how he stacks up against the rest of the good players in the country, but he had an incredible rose bowl and a pretty good season. gonna be fun to watch him next year.

Well huh, he did win the Archie griffin award (college football MVP) so there's that.

USC finishes #3 in AP poll. Highest ever for a 3 loss team. Never thought they'd finish 1 spot behind bama in September after 52-6. Thought they would be a 5-7 team.

58 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Well huh, he did win the Archie griffin award (college football MVP) so there's that.

USC finishes #3 in AP poll. Highest ever for a 3 loss team. Never thought they'd finish 1 spot behind bama in September after 52-6. Thought they would be a 5-7 team.

I thought we'd be worse than that.  I was seeing visions of 3-9 or 4-8.  I had penciled in losses to ucla, ND, Colorado, Oregon and ASU based on how bad we looked against Stanford and Utah. 

Team dynamic completely changed once young Dick Hammer took over

Edited by AngelsLongBall