• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

4 hours ago, Lou said:

probably because they're playin against one of the worst defenses in all of cfb. 

ASU gives up 41 points and 523 yds/game, including 415 thru the air

And SC defense is second worst. No dline depth for rotations. I fear my son's first SC game won't be the Nolasco complete game shutout equivalent. 

15 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

And SC defense is second worst. No dline depth for rotations. I fear my son's first SC game won't be the Nolasco complete game shutout equivalent. 

63 teams give up more points and 73 give up more yards 

*we're not one of those schools 

Toledo vs BYU is an awesome game.

BYU RB has 274 yds rushing with 5 TDs

Toledo just scored TD to make it 52-51 with a little over 1 minute left. Going for 2 and center snaps ball early and bounces of qb, who picks it up and completes a pass for the conversion.

53-52 

On October 1, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Lou said:

Louisville @ Clemson 

can't wait 

On October 1, 2016 at 7:51 AM, AngelsLongBall said:

Going to be awesome 

We were correct. There were some great games yesterday. 

lol @ Georgia 

Darnold is sick.    QB's who can throw all kinds of passes, and rush for solid yardage, are going to be tough to stop. 

West Coast answer to Cam Newton?  Granted he didn't show the run much against ASU, like he did vs Utah (9 for 41 yds).   Then again, when you shred a secondary like he did Saturday, there's not much need to keep the ball.  

6 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Good for them.  I think this will be a much tougher game than ASU

Way to go out on a limb there, buddy 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Darnold is sick.    QB's who can throw all kinds of passes, and rush for solid yardage, are going to be tough to stop. 

West Coast answer to Cam Newton?  Granted he didn't show the run much against ASU, like he did vs Utah (9 for 41 yds).   Then again, when you shred a secondary like he did Saturday, there's not much need to keep the ball.  

I'd slow down on the Cam comparisons.