• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

1 hour ago, nate said:

You guys have to fire Helton now to get in on the Herman sweepstakes.

I want the Bruins to take a shot at Miles but I don't think he would leave the south.

I don't think they'll fire Helton mid season. That's if they fire him. 

Only way I see that happening is if they lose the next 2 (which I could see) 

also how short is the leash on Mora? He's had some talented teams but his ceiling seems to be the 8-10 wins but then an Alamo bowl bid. 

3 hours ago, nate said:

I want the Bruins to take a shot at Miles but I don't think he would leave the south.

I would agree, but that would be what, 3 coaches fired mid season in the last 4 years? Would make a bad look look even worse.

But hey, ASU coeds invading the Coliseum this weekend! May have to snapchat my wife, unless she cockblocks and decided to come with

3 hours ago, nate said:

for a good job he would. he's from Ohio and went to Michigan.

I could see him going to Penn St or Baylor. 

The Penn St job isn't and I believe will never be what it once was.  Unless they bring in a Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, etc I can't see them being able to resuscitate the program, and those guys would never touch that job.  The Sandusky/Paterno scandal wasn't your run of the mill cheating on tests, drunk driving, guns and weed kind of issue.  Boys were being raped for decades and the man in charge as well as the school admin covered it up.  That's a stink that may never go away.  Paterno was a real piece of shit and he is Penn State football.

17 hours ago, nando714 said:

How is USC a 10 point favorite vs the highest scoring offense in the conference 

I don't know.  If I were a betting man, I'd think this game is a trap.  That being said, I'm being coerced to take my soon to be 6 year old son to his first game.  So, I imagine I'll be out by halftime.  I need to limit his Sprite intake so he's not going to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

21 hours ago, nando714 said:

How is USC a 10 point favorite vs the highest scoring offense in the conference 

probably because they're playin against one of the worst defenses in all of cfb. 

ASU gives up 41 points and 523 yds/game, including 415 thru the air