• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

USC picks up an important transfer at a position of need. DT Stevie tu'ikolovatu from Utah. All I know is that he's 25 years old and 6'1" 320lb. Sounds like a run stuffer to me. 

28 tackles, 6TFL, 2 sacks, couple pass deflections, 4 fumble recoveries.

Against USC last year- 4 tackles, 1 TFL.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/usc-stevie-tu-ikolovatu-defensive-line-graduate-transfer-utah-061616

On December 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM, AngelsLongBall said:

And as nando has stated, I see Haden shifting to fundraising

Ummm ....

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mayr-foundation-20160617-snap-story.html

" Under Haden's leadership as board chairman, however, the $25-million foundation became a lucrative source of income for him and two of his family members -- even as its scholarship spending plunged to a three-decade low and the size of its endowment stagnated, a Times investigation has found.

Haden, his daughter and sister-in-law together collected about $2.4 million from the foundation for part-time roles involving as little as one hour of work per week, according to the foundation’s federal tax returns for 1999 to 2014, the most recent year available. "

Edited by Lou

15 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ummm ....

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mayr-foundation-20160617-snap-story.html

" Under Haden's leadership as board chairman, however, the $25-million foundation became a lucrative source of income for him and two of his family members -- even as its scholarship spending plunged to a three-decade low and the size of its endowment stagnated, a Times investigation has found.

Haden, his daughter and sister-in-law together collected about $2.4 million from the foundation for part-time roles involving as little as one hour of work per week, according to the foundation’s federal tax returns for 1999 to 2014, the most recent year available. "

LOL! He's even worse than I thought!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 6:19 AM, Lou said:

yeah, that really surprised me. How much was he getting paid as AD? 

Come on, it's not like he was the Governor of Maine and could get his family jobs as waitresses.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Dude, what the hell has happened to the 24/7 site? I dropped in last month and it appears to be total anarchy

It's awful. I ended my subscription there and on scout.

Scott Schrader had that site rolling for a while. He had some nice connections but I guess he had a drinking problem (is this a USC thing?) and then his mom passed away so he was dealing with some stuff and wasn't posting much for the last year and a half. He is now with rivals. 

11 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

I am anxious to see how successful Helton is with regards to installing his smash-mouth line play.  Max Browne will need all the help he can get.

I don't think the OL will be an issue. Yes 5 OL coaches in as many years has to be tough on the players, but this is one of the most experienced lines in the nation. They will def be test by the best DL in the country week one (Bama). 

Apparently they've been going with the hurry up style in spring. That's what I read and what players have said at least