• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

â–ºIn 2011, Sarkisian picked up a bill at Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, Wash., that included 83 beers and 12 shots of Grey Goose vodka. Twenty Washington coaches and their spouses are listed as attending.

â–ºDuring a one-night stay at the JW Marriott at L.A. Live in May 2011 for a speaking engagement, Sarkisian's hotel folio shows room service delivered a $90 bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne and a chocolate amenity, then six beers.

â–ºAt the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix for a Pac-12 Conference head coach meetings, Sarkisian ran up $106 in minibar charges in one day in May 2012 and spent more than $1,600 over two days at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort and Spa's pool bar in 2013.

â–ºTwo receipts from Washington retreats in Indian Wells in 2012 and 2013 showed Sarkisian expensed $1,023 worth of alcohol at a restaurant. That included 91 shots of tequila, much of it Patron Silver. At least 16 people attended one of the gatherings; the attendance for the other wasn't clear.

ALB, Sark thinks you're a wimp.

â–ºIn 2011, Sarkisian picked up a bill at Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, Wash., that included 83 beers and 12 shots of Grey Goose vodka. Twenty Washington coaches and their spouses are listed as attending.

â–ºDuring a one-night stay at the JW Marriott at L.A. Live in May 2011 for a speaking engagement, Sarkisian's hotel folio shows room service delivered a $90 bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne and a chocolate amenity, then six beers.

â–ºAt the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix for a Pac-12 Conference head coach meetings, Sarkisian ran up $106 in minibar charges in one day in May 2012 and spent more than $1,600 over two days at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort and Spa's pool bar in 2013.

â–ºTwo receipts from Washington retreats in Indian Wells in 2012 and 2013 showed Sarkisian expensed $1,023 worth of alcohol at a restaurant. That included 91 shots of tequila, much of it Patron Silver. At least 16 people attended one of the gatherings; the attendance for the other wasn't clear.

Man, that dude gets down. 

Should we invite him for a series in OAK next year?

Doing the  math here, that's almost 6 shots for each participant.  Dude totally gets down.  Seems like he'd be one helluva fun friend, unless he's the one that's still raging at 3am after everyone else has passed out.  I stand corrected, I do not rock hard

Man, that dude gets down.

Should we invite him for a series in OAK next year?

Only if he brings the Fernet ..... and the fajitas

I think we can beat those tabs

Was going to say yes, but then I remembered that you and Bryan are married now.

So, I'll say yes

Edited by Lou

Saw someone else make a good point...

If you are a coach and entertaining the USC job... how would you feel about the fact that they basically slandered and leaked a bunch of harmful information about Sark before firing him?

I would make sure that I'm not doing anything that would embarrass the university or jeopardize the trust the kids and their parents put in me.

After the last game of the season (UCLA).

Tank, when are you having lunch with the Board of Trustees?

Jim Hill reported that they're already meeting about what to do with haden. Might be sooner than later. Wouldn't shock me after they fired sark yesterday.

One thing us for sure. Haden is not picking the next head coach if he did we might end up with yogi Roth or jeremy bates bc they "get sc"

Mique Juarez decommitted. UCLA has felt good about him for a while.

He was always a "soft" commit. But who can blame him or any recruit that wants to look around right now. SC will always get there's. Just gotta be patient until the next head man gets here

Nikias releases a statement of support for Haden.

Which means nothing because tomorrow he could just start releasing information about how Haden has a drug problem and three women on the side and fire him.

How does one go about having three women on the side?  Asking for a friend