• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Now InsideUSC reporting that Sark got wasted and passed out on the team plane on the way back from 2014 Washington game according to players they have pictures.  Just makes Haden and USC look even worse.  This is the man they chose and kept to lead young men.

Now InsideUSC reporting that Sark got wasted and passed out on the team plane on the way back from 2014 Washington game according to players they have pictures. Just makes Haden and USC look even worse. This is the man they chose and kept to lead young men.

Scott Wolfe is the biggest ass hat.

You think if this was true every single person associate with the team would be firedfor not reporting it to the AD. But then again the AD is pat haden so who knows if he would have done anything about it anyway

Edited by nando714

Jeff Biggs did an interview with Shelly Smith of ESPN this afternoon. She said she got a text from one of the players saying Sark "was lit at practice." She Sounded like it had happened before.

Gotta think this is it for Sark. It's a PR nightmare for the school. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Great LAT article blasting Haden and Nikias: http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-sarkisian-plaschke-20151012-column.html

This sums it up well:

Though thankfully it's not too late to save Sarkisian's health, it is far too late to save the reputation of the USC athletic department, which, in this instance, valued its image and its results more than the welfare of its students and employees.

Shame on Athletic Director Pat Haden for waiting this long to give Sarkisian help, and shame on USC President Max Nikias for allowing him to wait. Seriously, what were they waiting for? Why was Sarkisian allowed to coach a football game this season without at least taking a leave of absence to be evaluated?

Edited by nate

I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but Haden should step down as well. Nikias....well, I hear he doesn't give two shits about athletics. I still refuse to read Plaschke.

And to think haden hired korn ferry to help with the coaching search.

Did they do they do any vetting what so ever? Pat looks like he didnt

Usc cant fire sark right now for alcoholism. Get him into rehab. Work out a buy out with his agent. Have sark resign for personal reasons. Haden step down for "health issues" and completely re do the athletic department. Can't happen over night but this has gone way too deep.

And to think haden hired korn ferry to help with the coaching search.

Did they do they do any vetting what so ever? Pat looks like he didnt

Usc cant fire sark right now for alcoholism. Get him into rehab. Work out a buy out with his agent. Have sark resign for personal reasons. Haden step down for "health issues" and completely re do the athletic department. Can't happen over night but this has gone way too deep.

SC was desperate after their first three choices fell through.  Also, remember, this is the same administration that hired Kiffin...

It is the same way UCLA ended up with Alford without knowing about the rape he helped cover up.

I also think that Haden was sure Mora would bolt to Washington with the job opening up.

Edited by nate

He gone

Wow I didn't think they'd pull the trigger that fast

Let the coaching search begin

What a joke this program is right now. I feel for the players. The assistant coaches who believed in sark. I myself never thought it was this bad. Haden just gave no fvcks.

Time to move on. I'll attend the games to support the players but shit needs to be fixed

Edited by nando714