• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

I don't think Gruden is interested in joining the college ranks.

I don't understand why SC isn't going after James Franklin. I think he would be a home run.

I really like Franklin too. Who says USC hasn't contacted his people? Haden has really kept things under wraps

Lots of chatter

The media has no idea what Haden is up too. Imho its down to Gruden and Sark. Its just whether JG wants to be in the college game.There are mixed reports about franklin having a meeting over the weekend. Even Sark denied a interview. Some reports about Sumlin and Petersen saving face bc their ppl know USC has their guy. Haden has everyone confused.

Edited by nando714

LOL @ all the Trojan homers that though their job was so amazing nobody would turn it down.  

Sark is a total mediocre hire.  He has never had more than 8 wins in a season in WA despite very good recruiting classes.

Sark seems to have the Kiffin ability of failing upward.

Check out twitter dude.  All of the pundits saying it is a pedestrian hire.  SC got rejected by all of their big targets and had to settle.

Well, if its on twitter.....

They settled within 48 hours of the UCLA game? Seems like a bit of a reach to say that. Sark was always on their short list from the beginning, right or wrong. 

Well, if its on twitter.....

They settled within 48 hours of the UCLA game? Seems like a bit of a reach to say that. Sark was always on their short list from the beginning, right or wrong. 

They have been searching for weeks.  They tried for Franklin, Petersen and Sumlin.  All rejected them.  They also talked to Del Rio.  I doubt they ever really did contact Gruden but he isn't going to college anyway.  I think it is the same for Del Rio, he will get another NFL gig.  Plus he sucks.

I will have to dig it up but LAT or Daily News wrote right after the Sumlin contract that he used USC interest to get a bigger deal from aTm.  That is like saying UCLA picked Mora over Petersen for the same reasons two years ago.  Petersen said he had huge interest and told parties that he wanted the UCLA job, only to turn them down when BSU gave him a big contract extension.