• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Will be interesting to see how the team plays next Thursday v. Arizona.

Have u been on fighton247 lately?

All reports indicate that there's a relaxed loose environment from the players. A sense of relief. Kids are fired up to turn the page. A lot knew there was a black cloud over the program. Kids love staff and offense like Helton & Martin taking over offense. Some were shocked etc.

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/Trojans-Message-Board-29

Have u been on fighton247 lately?

All reports indicate that there's a relaxed loose environment from the players. A sense of relief. Kids are fired up to turn the page. A lot knew there was a black cloud over the program. Kids love staff and offense like Helton & Martin taking over offense. Some were shocked etc.

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/Trojans-Message-Board-29

Given everything you've seen, including the fallout from the firing, I have to ask why you seemed to have confidence in Kiffin and that the program was in goodish shape up to this point? What about it made you think that. I ask only because even as last year came to an end at Cal, there were still some people that were supporting Tedford and it perplexed me then.

I don't quite get it.

Given everything you've seen, including the fallout from the firing, I have to ask why you seemed to have confidence in Kiffin and that the program was in goodish shape up to this point? What about it made you think that. I ask only because even as last year came to an end at Cal, there were still some people that were supporting Tedford and it perplexed me then.

I don't quite get it.

He was a USC guy. I loved the hire. I liked his attitude. Kind of a us against the world mentality. I like rooting for the guy everyone wants to fail. Everyone hated the guy and i loved it. They thought he was a cocky asshole who thought was a terrible person. I met the guy a few times and he presented himself well. Ive read stories from players saying he's a good.person. He did some good things for USC. He treated his players well. 2011 was something to build on but everything seemed to head south. I just liked the guy. Things didnt work out., but he stepped up when others said no to USC. He got the job not knowing what the NCAA was going to hand down. It was a dark time at USC and he chose to be the face of the program. Through the bowl bans, transfers, limited numbers. He stepped up. I applaud him for that. When it came down to it USC boosters, administration, & fans want wins and was just no progress in that department.

Edit- i like the shape of the program now bc he managed the scholarship situation better than anyone could have imagined. He recruited well under the conditions. He brought back depth to the O line something Carroll left in lacking.

Edited by nando714