• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Adultery Dating Site Hacked

Family Research Council “to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society.”

Nice Josh.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/josh-duggar-admits-cheating-wife-anna-duggar-biggest-181646308-us-weekly.html

When you have a bunch of kids the odds continue to rise in having at least one really bad one.  I think one of the biggest problems many organizations have (including Christian ones) is that they don't personally vet people who want to get involved.  A name can matter more than the actual person.

Josh is a bad guy. 

Why even get married just stay single and bang as many women as you want

I'm thinking it's in a adrenaline thing with people. Something is obviously off psychologically. Just get a divorce then? Oh wait they don't want to damage the kids, but cheating and arguing night in and night out is good for them I forgot

The wife says she forgives but they never forget.

Wives are like good stock players.  They don't sell when the market is down.  They wait and wait, till the market is back up again and bam, they sell and take half your income + child support, the kids, the house, the cars, but they will let you have that comfortable recliner.  

Some famous Christian youtube "vblogger" who is married and has kids got busted on that site.

But, he says that he has "sought forgiveness with God, and he has forgiven me. So I've been completely cleansed of this sin."

So I guess he's good to go now.

Hang on to that dream, pal. Your penance has not yet begun, and it will never end.

Some famous Christian youtube "vblogger" who is married and has kids got busted on that site.

But, he says that he has "sought forgiveness with God, and he has forgiven me. So I've been completely cleansed of this sin."

So I guess he's good to go now.

http://gawker.com/viral-miscarriage-husband-s-ashley-madison-apology-thi-1725793205

Jeez, wife has no spine, sitting there in that video, smh.