• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Congrats nando714 !!!

Lou

A couple that I know met at a Dodger game in the mid-1980's on a blind date, and have been married for over 25 years. They've never gone to another game. They just happened to meet there through a mutual friend. Neither one is much of a baseball fan.

But yeah, congratulations to Nando and his girlfriend (now fiance).

A couple that I know met at a Dodger game in the mid-1980's on a blind date, and have been married for over 25 years. They've never gone to another game. They just happened to meet there through a mutual friend. Neither one is much of a baseball fan.

But yeah, congratulations to Nando and his girlfriend (now fiance).

Obviously the Dodgers did not make much of an impression.

Thanks guys. Really means a lot.

We love going to games together. We've been to many games the last 3 years. It's just a place we love to go (even if we sucked). She's loved the team and going to games long before I came along, so when we met we actually connected really well when it came to baseball lol.

I was actually gonna propose in kauai 2 weeks ago but that seemed a little to obvious.

So as we're walking up to the game last night I got nervous bc of the amount of people. I thought it was going to be easy but heck no lol. I told her I loved her and asked "do you think you'll come to games with me forever?" She said "yes." she was a few steps ahead of me and she turned around and that's when I got the ring out and got down on my knee and asked her. Her reaction was hilarious. She asked "what the hell are you doing?" I said "will you marry me?" couldn't help but laugh. She said "yes."

She was so shocked. She didn't wanna go to the game after lol she was just stuck lol. She had to make all the phone calls to her family and friends but we still made it by first pitch.

Then Richards throws a 2 hit shut out.

I'd post a pic but idk how to upload on here from my phone

Seriously dude, that's great. Thanks for sharing.

If you want you can email me the pic from your phone and I'll post it. We'd love to see it.

chuck@angelswin.com