• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LOL @ GOP

Ya, racism isn't real. Minorities are the real racists, of course

I think most people are suspicious of claims of racism because people use it for political advantage. They use it in two ways: to intimidate people out of reasonable positions and to gain allegiance from unsophisticated voters.

Intimidation: In some places it's impossible to advocate for something sensible like voter IDs or an orderly immigration process. This tactic is very successful.

Allegiance: Democrats also gain allegiance of some minority groups by scaring them constantly about racism.

Simple people like race talk. It worked for Dems up until the sixties with Southern whites when they had a lock on that demographic and now it works keeping blacks and Mexicans.

The Republicans, it might interest you to know, have had the same race policy since it's inception- race neutrality. It had planks against lynching when Wilson and FDR refused to add them. It supported Civil Rights. It opposed affirmative action. It's never explicitly favored any race in any policy. Dems have always been the race party.

Edited by Juan Savage

Trump is talking about things that matter?  Illegal immigration?  I have some pretty hard stances against illegal immigration but I wouldn't consider it one of the biggest things challenging our country right now.  Not even in the top 50.

Trump is an idiot.  A parody of a human.

it's interesting to me that trump's opponents are so loud, yet his support continues to grow.

he's going to have to broaden his scope of topics, and soon, so he's not a one-trick pony.

this really is fascinating to watch.

Here's the bottom line. What do most Americans want? A better America. What if they feel that immigration is not benefitting their country? What are they to do?

Now, Trump is an insincere idiot who actually is good friends with Hillary and supported her and is very liberal on social issues. But, he touched on something in his own stupid, broad way, that people care about: Is illigal immigration benefitting the country?

On to Mexicans (I'm Cuban, but my wife is Mexican as are my brother and sister in law. My kids are half Mexican due to the fecundity of my wife). Would this be a problem if Mexicans had a better public image? Let's say that Mexicans graduated school and committed crime at the same rate as Koreans. People wouldn't care about illigal immigration. The easiest fix would be for Mexicans to do better as a group than native Americans, as many immigrant groups do.

We can affect this by letting in people more likely to do that. In order to do that, we need to control who gets in and out. See how one thing leads to another?

Dem reply:

"Yeah, well, you're a racist."

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Edited by Juan Savage

Illigal immigration is a big issue. What are some of the big issues in CA right now?

1. Water.

2. Education

3. Crime

4. Income disparity.

5. Taxes

Illigal immigration directly affects all of these.

Do you honestly think that illegal immigration is the biggest contributor to those 5 things?

Do you honestly think that illegal immigration is the biggest contributor to those 5 things?

Biggest? I didn't say biggest. It has an effect on all of those issues, don't you agree? What are some of your concerns?

Crime: Do illegal immigrants from Mexico commit more crime than native Americans?

Income disparity: Do illigal immigrants from Mexico make an average income or less?

Water: Do Mexicans drink water?

Education: Do Mexican illegal immigrants achieve the same academically as the average native American?

Taxes: Do programs like WIC and health care go to illegal immigrants or their kids, disproportionately?

First, we need to know the truth, then we can talk like rational human beings.

Edited by Juan Savage

Illigal immigration is a big issue. What are some of the big issues in CA right now?

1. Water.

2. Education

3. Crime

4. Income disparity.

5. Taxes

Illigal immigration directly affects all of these.

Yep, it's all them damn illegals drinking up all of the water. Can't those bastards bring their own!

Yep, it's all them damn illegals drinking up all of the water. Can't those bastards bring their own!

But then the Mexican water might mix with the American water and we'll all get the shits.

Imagine all the water we'll be wasting flushing the toilet every ten minutes. It would also take a small forest worth of toilet paper to clean the mud butt that occurs when I get the splatters.

Look at these selfish, selfish little girls preparing to drink all that water!  The average grade school girl would only drink one glass.  But oh no ... not these two!  They are drinking 5x what a normal kid would drink!

Wake up, sheeple!!!!!

o-DRINKING-WATER-facebook.jpg

The most Mexicans in the US live in CA.  CA is suffering from a drought.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Trump is talking about things that matter?  Illegal immigration?  I have some pretty hard stances against illegal immigration but I wouldn't consider it one of the biggest things challenging our country right now.  Not even in the top 50.

jpoirsnf_embwhva-ho5pa.png