• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Will Pujols be announced as an ASG starter tonight?

With as much as they've done to manipulate the results to combat the royals voting, I doubt MLB would allow Yost to do that.

It would be funny though.

I watched the MLB ASG selection show tonight, and it is amazing how many of the Royals starters were "overtaken" at the last minute in the voting. There are still a fair number of Royals in the starting lineup, but it isn't Mike Trout and seven of them as it appeared to be at one time.

Lot of good 1B options but I think Albert makes it. Name recognition/accomplishments will help him when it comes to his peers. Cabrera injury also frees up a spot.

Him and Street I think make it and that's it. Santiago deserves to based on how he's pitched but his lack of recognition/prior success + his W/L record being pedestrian probably keeps him out. None of those are good reasons to leave him off, but that's how the players probably vote. I mean, Richards didn't even make the team last year likely because he wasn't a well-established name

Lot of good 1B options but I think Albert makes it. Name recognition/accomplishments will help him when it comes to his peers. Cabrera injury also frees up a spot.

Him and Street I think make it and that's it. Santiago deserves to based on how he's pitched but his lack of recognition/prior success + his W/L record being pedestrian probably keeps him out. None of those are good reasons to leave him off, but that's how the players probably vote. I mean, Richards didn't even make the team last year likely because he wasn't a well-established name

Do players care that the home field advantage for the WS is on the line?