• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Woman gunned down in San Francisco. Suspect had been deported five times.

So you only complain about costs if it is something you don't like, however, the costs of locking up all brown people will be fine.  I get it. 

I don't really agree with Jay on this one but playing the race card here is unfair. 

Now, to the point.  If you favor open borders then you are also in favor of super low wages.  That is what the lack of government action on this is all about.  It isn't benevolent, it isn't for "freedom" or "human rights" it is simply greed.

A continual influx of unskilled labor guarantees that wages will be kept down.  Bottom line.

MT, Jay knows I am just being me and not calling him a racist.  He always retaliates just fine. I am a pot stirrer, just dump it over on me.

I do not believe in sanctuary cities just because these snafus will happen.  I also am not all for an open border and arch may have said it earlier, someone has to be profiting from all this. We spend too much time and money in the Middle East because it is profitable, when our border has been going on for decades. You shoot up a church and white, you are just called mentally disturbed.   This was an unfortunate situation but even though deported before, this guy was mentally disturbed. He didn't find a gun and it just went off but killed an innocent person at random.  That is mentally disturbed. He is not the first person deported multiple times to commit a felony.  He kills two gang bangers in a drug deal gone bad, he is a hero. This does go to Jay's argument though, it has to stop.

I would have my secretary of state down there in meetings saying ok we are tired of this shit, why don't your people want to live here, I have been there, I could live there. A wall doesn't need to be built but a wall come down around that government and the corruption. Thing is these gang bangers and multiple deportees you see with faces all tatted up were either born here or came before Barry was even elected. No POTUS has taken care of it. 

Sorry if it looked like I was getting on you Jay. 

This isn't about "all the brown people" it's about people who are deported and then re-enter.

What's the point of deporting people if they can come right back in, and then repeat and repeat?  Makes no sense.

Either you tighten control of the border or you put something in place to deter people from re-entering after being deported.

Some people in this thread complain about the cost of prisons as a reason to have no control and no deterrent, when what they really want is open borders.  At least I'm being honest.

Sorry but I can't be happy about a steady flow of refugees entering the country.  When they do get in trouble and are deported, I expect them to stay out.  What's wrong with that?

This isn't about "all the brown people" it's about people who are deported and then re-enter.

What's the point of deporting people if they can come right back in, and then repeat and repeat? Makes no sense.

Either you tighten control of the border or you put something in place to deter people from re-entering after being deported.

Some people in this thread complain about the cost of prisons as a reason to have no control and no deterrent, when what they really want is open borders. At least I'm being honest.

Sorry but I can't be happy about a steady flow of refugees entering the country. When they do get in trouble and are deported, I expect them to stay out. What's wrong with that?

Or, perhaps, some of us want secure borders and at the same time we think the prison population is ridiculous, and the solution is not to build more prisons but to reduce the number of non-violent prisoners.

Or, perhaps, some of us want secure borders and at the same time we think the prison population is ridiculous, and the solution is not to build more prisons but to reduce the number of non-violent prisoners.

I'd rather have secure borders than lock people up but when can we expect secure borders?

Maybe its a bit lib of me, but I cannot justify disallowing human beings from pursuing a better life. 

I can. Really, there is only so much pie and I want more of it and don't want to share with people that never found a way to make their government work and create their own pie. Send them back with guns to hold a revolution and overthrow the puppet government of Mexico and install a dictator for life so we can then seal the borders and declare war so as to bring democracy back to Mexico.

It really should only take a couple of years and then we control all of the beachfront properties and oil reserves, making Mexico the 51st state of the Union creating an open border. Everybody wins!

Also, while we are at it, make Arabic our national language to piss off just about everyone except for a cross section of Glendale.