• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The sky isn't falling.

Pencil Cron in everyday and give him the confidence to bomb like he did in ST.

Give up on retreads like Joyce. Cron gets on a hot streak and starts hitting 2 and 3 run bombs, we will win more games.

Because it worked so well with Brandon Wood.

The problem with Cron is if he's gonna swing for the fences he can't keep looking at strikes and swinging at balls. There is such a huge hole in his batting approach and swing.

But yes, a good majority of these guys need to start stepping it up offensively and quite frankly should be embarrassed that they are sucking but still winning games thanks to a machine like pitching staff, and 2-3 bats in the lineup. No reason the slackers shouldn't be at the field before anyone else working their tails off to get their asses in gear. It's absurd we're this far into the season and even the guys with regular playing time have yet to figure it out.

The problem with Cron is if he's gonna swing for the fences he can't keep looking at strikes and swinging at balls. There is such a huge hole in his batting approach and swing.

But yes, a good majority of these guys need to start stepping it up offensively and quite frankly should be embarrassed that they are sucking but still winning games thanks to a machine like pitching staff, and 2-3 bats in the lineup. No reason the slackers shouldn't be at the field before anyone else working their tails off to get their asses in gear. It's absurd we're this far into the season and even the guys with regular playing time have yet to figure it out.

They are getting him a live chicken.

I got a feeling (much like sosh) that texas is gonna curb stomp us this weekend

I like your predictions. Last weekend you said that Seattle would take the final two games of that series, we won the last two games of that series. Please keep predicting bad things, you are bad at it. Then again it could be your backwards mojo thing.

When will people accept the fact that Cron will never be very good? He does not have the makeup to be a successful major league hitter.

Maybe because for a rookie he was pretty good last year. Granted his OBP was poor, but he had good power numbers and a decent batting average. he has been succesful for as long as he has been bad.

This faux positivity makes me sick.

This team isn't going to magically get better because the GM resigned

No but it can get magically better by playing just a little better and by hitting .200 with runners in scoring position instead of .000. If Joyce and Iannetta both hit .250 going forward instead of .180 we will be better and win more games. Now will it happen, I have no idea, can it happen, of course it can. The issue is the pitching has been so good, that we need the bats to actually pick them up. Here's a question for you, when was the last time we were blown out of a game? We are in almost every game, so a timely hit here or there, or a smaller acquisition here or there and we can play much better.

I like your predictions. Last weekend you said that Seattle would take the final two games of that series, we won the last two games of that series. Please keep predicting bad things, you are bad at it. Then again it could be your backwards mojo thing.

I figured a lefty then king Felix would seal our fate.

Tejas is riding high after taking 3 of 4 from Baltimore in Baltimore.

Who knows this Angel team relies on the HR so much, playing in Tejas might be what's best for this team.

Edited by nando714