• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Who do you want for GM?

Jeff Luhnow

He worked for the Cardinals and took over the 56-106 Astros GM job just 39 days after Arte hired Dipoto. I think he's made a nice impact.

He chose his own manager and he isn't saddled with one who has final say.

If I were an established GM, no way in Hell would I want the Angels job, even if they backed up the Brinks truck.

However, since I'm not I would take the cash, get fired and sit at home and collect the check.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Jeff Luhnow

He worked for the Cardinals and took over the 56-106 Astros GM job just 39 days after Arte hired Dipoto. I think he's made a nice impact.

That's a great idea but I don't think he is going to abandon his complete rebuild watching his young stars about to make the postseason just to come to us.

That's a great idea but I don't think he is going to abandon his complete rebuild watching his young stars about to make the postseason just to come to us.

Agreed. He scared Dipoto out of his division.

I want someone mentally tough to be our next GM. 

He's the GM for the Astros. If you offer to make him Angels President of Baseball Operations / GM with $$$ he might listen.

I know I am not a nutswinger, but it doesn't really matter who the next GM is.

If Scioscia is here, he gets all the power. By force if necessary. That son of a bitch has ruined this team for me.

You're a long time season ticket holder and spend your money supporting the team with your family. You sit out in right field upper view seats in the sun. You've earned your right to hate Scioscia.

Why would the Dodgers want Scioscia? Mattingly is a better manager who is more receptive of new ideas.

I've always admired your knowledge of the game but your opinion isn't necessarily true.

I think Mattingly skills are better suited for the AL ... and Scioscia the NL.