• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Oh Hell No!! Wed July 22

I tried to watch some of it after the Angels post game show but couldn't stick with it. Sharks flying through the air randomly biting off peoples arms and legs, it was too much to step into the middle of. I needed the backstory, hopefully it is on On Demand.

I will have to watch 1 and 2 first. There will just be too many unresolved issues if I start with the third installment.

Then I would suggest you start with Beverley Hills 90210 to bring yourself up to speed on the maturation of Ian Ziering as an actor, preparing himself for this very role.

For his co-star just google Tara Reid naked for all you need to know about what qualities she brings to the production.

Then I would suggest you start with Beverley Hills 90210 to bring yourself up to speed on the maturation of Ian Ziering as an actor, preparing himself for this very role.

For his co-star just google Tara Reid naked for all you need to know about what qualities she brings to the production.

But if you are really committed.  You can also watch Malcolm in the Middle.  Because you just have to give props to such an epic scene.