• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I was going to say Gibson's one against the Kings in 2014 playoffs and Freddie's against Blackhawks to send game 5 in 2015 to OT were probably worse...but the more I think about it, no they weren't.

Speaking of Gibson, can we add him to the list of call ups from San Diego?

Didn't see the goal but no way it was worse than the game 5 goal.

that game 5 goal is what sealed the deal for us.

even though we still won, it just had the air of "f*cking blackhawks always find a way to win"

we go from a 3-0 lead and dominating to feeling like we were lucky to steal a win.

after that game instead of getting fired up they just crumbled 

what a frustrating series.

We have 4 teams ahead of us and two of them are Vancouver and Arizona. Vancouver is already slipping and I'll be very surprised if Arizona doesn't follow shortly. 

I think that even if we have flaws that not many saw preseason, it's still highly probable we'll be in a playoff position come April. 

But I sure wish BM could find a way to get us a shooter.

John Gibson called up. Andersen watch 2015 begins. Hamonic/Andersen trade makes some sense for both sides. Hmm.

Andersen or Vatanen.  Both are RFA.  Hamonic gives salary certainty till 2020. 

Would the wishful thinking be Andersen or Vatanen and Stoner?  That would at least get the salaries closer.