• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Not sure I like this rumor.

Toronto Maple Leafs Rumors: JVR + Talks With Anaheim?

Andersen I'd be more interested in moving than Gibson.  Ritchie shound be a no.  And Fowler would depend on who we get back.

lol that's not even a rumor.

what a joke of an article.

gibson and ritchie are totally untouchable.

fowler is becoming a #1 dman, only way you trade him is in someone way overpays.

Jesus Christ, I'm only 27 but I don't think my heart can take many of those OT's. What a great ****ing win. Freddie was ****ing huge! I loved it! Amazing win and so good to see Perry get on the board with 5 seconds left in the game. Keep this streak going. I am starting to feel a little more confident in the boys.

it was an exciting finish for sure.  I was pretty much resigned to losing the game when Perry tied it up.  Still a lot of things I do not like about their game, specifically the terrible power play, unimpressive forecheck, lack of play in front of the net and relatively passive defensive scheme. On the positive side, they did a decent job getting shots through to the net yesterday so thats been a good area of improvement and seemingly some chemistry is starting to develop among the new pieces.  Maybe yesterday represents something of a corner being turned for the group.  If Perry can get going that will be huge (still need to see something from Kesler and Silvferberg in terms of production) and Getzlaf should be back this weekend.  Hopefully Rakell is OK.  Good opportunity to make it 3 in a row with Columbus coming into the Ponda tomorrow.