• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

So much wrong with this team now. They're just giving up at times. That third Preds goal should have been icing regardless but Bieksa being lazy gave the referee a reason to not call it and that's what happened. Dobby is very ordinary and Freddie hasn't been that much better. We're getting no offense beyond the first line and the first line hasn't really been that good either, especially Getzlaf. This team looks about as likely to score on a power play as Jeff Mathis does to win a triple crown. Throw in a D that's been shoddy (Bieksa is -3 as I write this at second intermission and he's earned every bit of it, Folwer's -2 accurately reflects his game too) and you have one really sucky team. I'm seriously worried.

Also seems like a good time to remind everyone in just a few months we managed to turn William Karlsson and a second round pick into a third round pick, three months of Wiz sitting in the stands watching us play and a year of a terrible backup goaltender earning $2.25 million who is well on his way to being waived before the season is out.

I think he's saying we need more than just Perry. 

Yeah, i don't think Perry is enough. I know this sounds reactionary considering the current state of the team. But I posted the same thing in earlier posts. All those one point wins showed a lot of heart last season. However, they also showed a lack of fire power.

I don't think our defense is good enough yet  (for the level of our offense) to be considered the SC favorite.I think we'll be in the playoffs with a chance to go to the finals. But i think there are other teams with just as good of a chance as us. We need a shooter.

I'm pretty sure Leafs fans feel sorry for us right now. This is absolutely pathetic. Not 1 damn pt from Getzlaf/Perry/Kesler yet.

"You stupid desert of a city/state/country shouldn't even have a hockey team. Hockey below the 45th latitude is a disgrace. You people don't even know what real hockey is! If you don't play everyday on a frozen pond you aren't real hockey fans. Your cup shouldn't even count since it was paid for with US dollars and orchistrated by the American loving devil Bettman. He is the only reason why the Cup hasn't been won every year by a Canadian team. But this is the year for the Leafs." -- Toronto Fans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/huge-if-true--steven-stamkos-to-the-calgary-flames-202033328.html

Ok, don't anyone roast me for this. I'm simply adding 2+2 to get 22. A little harmless fun.

News reports have BM talking to Edmonton and Calgary a lot more than usual.I can see Edmonton with all their elite young forwards. But Calgary didn't make as much sense. Then I read this and thought about the Ducks possible inclusion in it.

1) Calgary needs a quality goal tender. We have two (and why start Khudobin a 3rd time if you weren't trying to gauge where he's at)

2) The whole idea of Stamkos going to Calgary doesn't make sense in so many ways. It seems there has to be more to it if they're involved.

3) If Tampa wants a young center with good goal scoring ability, we can't help them. We would have to bring a third team into the mix that wanted what we have.

Well what do you think?