• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

It's like Getzlaf lost his talent overnight late in the Blackhawks series. What the hell is wrong with him?

gotta wonder, he does not look right.  Maybe he should have had that surgery in the off season for the sports hernia.  

At least they've managed to score a couple of goals tonight, but they still just look sloppy out there.  On our heels a lot of this 2nd period.  Not winning a lot of battles for pucks.  Winning right now, but its not really doing much to make me feel better about the team. 

I must be the bad luck.  Thought the game started at 7:30.  Checked my phone, and we were up 2-1.  Didn't turn on the tv till 3rd period.  At least Santorelli scored and we got the empty netter.  

I don't think I'll be so gung ho to watch the games from start to finish anymore.  They do better when I am not.

Rakell goal tonight to take the lead. Yes I hype Rakell up but I'm confident in him cause he's Swedish & Swedes seem to have better odds of reaching close to their ceiling. Just look at Rakell & Lindholm vs Etem & Fowler.

Fowler is great, wtf are you talking about?

On the Minnesota broadcast last night they were talking about how the new boards are much bouncier and the Ducks have been struggling to adjust when trying to dump it in.  That is hurting puck possession because they are dumping in and the opposition is easily getting to the puck first.  I definitely have noticed that.  I also have noticed some poor passes in the offensive zone and a huge lack of forecheck. 

ducks will be fine.

they are top 5 in possession, just having a few too many defensive meltdowns and aren't finishing,

i think they'll right the ship. its a long season.

would be nice to see more hitting and agressiveness though.

i guess we traded that for speed.

Edited by mrwicked

ducks will be fine.

they are top 5 in possession, just having a few too many defensive meltdowns and aren't finishing,

i think they'll right the ship. its a long season.

would be nice to see more hitting and agressiveness though.

i guess we traded that for speed.

That actually surprised me.  It seemed like they were chasing other teams around.