• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I think the whole point of doing it is to not have a 3rd line. You now basically have 2a, 2b, and 2c. It's a reaction to the playoffs. They don't think Doughty or Keith can play the minutes to cover 3 lines.

I hope so. Would like to see all 3 lines used equally if Perry is going to be on 3rd line but he will probally get alot of power play minutes.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

Looks like we are going to be a cap team for the next few years.  I really wish they would sign Hampus already.  if you know any hot OC chicks send them his way.  If he falls in love with a local it will be easier to sign him to a reasonable long term deal.

Kind of like Getzy.

Looks like we are going to be a cap team for the next few years.  I really wish they would sign Hampus already.  if you know any hot OC chicks send them his way.  If he falls in love with a local it will be easier to sign him to a reasonable long term deal.

We still have insane amounts of cap space available. Especially with some expiring contracts and 1 year deals coming off.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Lindholm and Vatanen. It's really important that we retain Lindholm in particular.

I think they need to give Lindholm an 8 year deal at least.

If they go the RFA route he's going to be worth too much by then.

Vatanen could be replaced with Theodore.

Ugg.  I got Vatannen and Rakell mixed up.  Vatannen is probably a trade target now.  We have Theodore, and Montour, and even Holzer at AHL.  Noesson I thought was a Dman but is a forward.  Man, this heat must be getting to my head.

I wonder what they get for Vatanen. Then there is that Larsson kid that could be ready in 2-3 years.

The drafting report on Larsson is he's a clone of Lindholm....maybe a poor mans Lindholm.