• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

So does anyone have any reservations about the team going into the season?  Because right now, I feel if they don't get a big silver cup at the end of the season, it's a disappointment.

If the Ducks are not hoisting the cup at the end of the season it will be a disappointment.  Nothing short of a cup victory will do this year.  

Raffi Torres earns match penalty vs. Ducks, faces another suspension (Video)

Hope he gets 30 games.  Way to represent the "A" on a team.

Yeah, what does it say about the state of the organization that he has an 'A'. I don't see SJ doing much for the next couple seasons.

It's definitely a new era. SJ and Van down; Calgary and Edmonton (?) up. 

You know, ever since I made the above post I've had a sinking feeling about putting in print a prediction that the Oilers will be better.

Think positive.  I think the Oilers will be better.  Granted, not as good as the Ducks.  But better than the tank wars.  

Oh and we'll take Hall off your hands after the front office panicks.

I am too.  Might be the only game I go to since I'm poor.  Cory hook us up with a group section.  

Actually, I'm going to try and get there early and beat the LA traffic.  So probably will have an early dinner that ways beforehand.

I had tickets but I gave them away. I'm too tired from the weekend in SF to go tonight haha.

Torres 41 game suspension.  Should have been longer.

I think they felt that was as far as they could push the punishment based on prior precident..which of course incidently were suspensions to Torres. But as concussion lawsuits only continue to be file against the NHL these suspensions are only going to increase in severity.

Half a season.  A year would have been better.   But it's still a message that that crap can't happen even in the preseason.  Luckily for the Ducks, we got out of it unscathed.  Which probably had something to do with it also?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=781798&navid=nhl:topheads

I love that the video could be taken from an 80's WWF wrestler promo.  The sheer "WTF" from the audio is off the charts.