• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

The OT hasn't been officially approved yet, GB. Most likely it'll go through with a possible 4 on 4 for 7 minutes and 3 on 3 for 3 or something of that nature from what I heard.

Last night was fun. Lots of Ducks fans made the drive over. Great to see the boys again. Gotta say Khudobin was blowing me away. He looked amazing out there. We're in damn good hands with him. Perry looked solid out there. Rakell was beast. I LOVED the payback check Wags put on Lucic in the 2nd period. **** that guy. Glad Manson busted him open below the eye. Solid game overall though. Vats with a few mistakes out there but otherwise the D looked good. Loving Bieksa.

Just a speculation piece. But would be a good move to fix a wrong by Murray. Even if we only get a draft pick.

Armchair GM: Boston's Injuries On Defense Give Ducks Opportunity To Offer Deal

I would offload him for nothing if I could, hell I'd even offload him to bring Bryz back. While he still has some use now that isn't going to last much longer...and that contract is freaking bad

Etem has not cracked the Rangers starting 12 forwards.

I expected more from this guy. WTH?

Was he a regular on the Ducks?

Etem bounced back and fourth between the AHL and the Ducks.  Sorry NJ, you guys got fleeced in this deal because you didn't have the cap room to sign Hags.