• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I dont get the Kesler deserves better sentiment.  he's part of the team.  I love the player but I dont know why he would be singled out for any exemption.  Getzlaf deserved better.  Andersen deserved better.  Lots of guys played well.  Mostly Corey Perry was worthless the entire series.  They played poorly in 3 games this series.  Ultimately Games 1, 2, and 3 did them in.   They played their best game in game 7 and lost.  Thats hockey.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

I dont really think this is on Boudreau.  If they get rid of him.  So be it.  Theres gonna be a lot of changes this off season.  I guess its time to switch over to the Angels entirely.

Are you kidding me? This is mostly on him. His teams don't come into game 7s with the intensity needed. The Ducks were outscored 7-0 in the 1st periods of the 3 game 7s he was coaching. They didn't score 1 first period goal and never had a lead. And twice they were down 0-2 to start the series. First Kings and now Preds. 

I dont really think this is on Boudreau.  If they get rid of him.  So be it.  Theres gonna be a lot of changes this off season.  I guess its time to switch over to the Angels entirely.

Its about what another coach could do differently than what Boudreau did, he did do somethings that either worked or didn't work.

He moves players up & down lines too much, makes it harder for there to be substained chemistry, many times he held back Lindholm's minutes even though he's the best possesion defenseman on the team.

Selanne called him out on some of this.

****ing god damn losers.  They will probably sleep like babies tonight.  Probably with pacifiers.  Perry will skip the pacifier and suck his thumb. 

Perhaps Perry wanted the playoffs to be over so he can go play the playoffs on NHL 16 on PS4.

He has been known to play the game.

Are you kidding me? This is mostly on him. His teams don't come into game 7s with the intensity needed. The Ducks were outscored 7-0 in the 1st periods of the 3 game 7s he was coaching. They didn't score 1 first period goal and never had a lead. And twice they were down 0-2 to start the series. First Kings and now Preds. 

you don't think they played with intensity tonight ? I mean, they probably played their best game of the series.  

Its about what another coach could do differently than what Boudreau did, he did do somethings that either worked or didn't work.

He moves players up & down lines too much, makes it harder for there to be substained chemistry, many times he held back Lindholm's minutes even though he's the best possesion defenseman on the team.

Selanne called him out on some of this.

I get it, you're pissed.  I'm as disappointed as you are ( probably more, I had like 80 bucks on the game tonight - big spender i know) but its silly to be so irrational about this.  Other then its game number 7 in the series and we lost, theres not really any pattern or common thread between these games.  Different Ducks teams lost each one for different reasons.  I think more then anything, Bruce Boudreau is really, really unlucky.

you don't think they played with intensity tonight ? I mean, they probably played their best game of the series.  

Not for the first period, that dug them in a 2-0 hole. Not for the first 2 games which dog them in a 2-0 hole. 

To your above point, I see a pattern in the 3 game 7 loses. Digging themselves in holes to start the game in the 1st period as well as to start the series. 

BB starting Stoner and pairing him with Despres was mistake #1. Dropping McGinn to the 4th line was mistake #2.

BB isn't unlucky. It's a definite pattern. Look at his failures in the playoffs with the Caps.

This was the Ducks best game of the series? Are you kidding? What game were you watching? Ducks missed on a lot of center ice passes, failed to dump the puck in the offensive zone, refused to get in front of Rinne in the first period. Best game of the series?

I think it's coincidence. Boudreau maybe had his best coaching effort of his career this year. Like I said, if they think a new voice is needed so be it . It's unfortunate tho, Bruce is a good coach and if anyone deserves better it's him. Lots of guys on this roster disappeared for long stretches on him this season.