• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

They're gonna have to slay that beast sooner or later. The Ducks have won game 7's before. I sort of think it's a false narrative somewhat tbh. I'd be lying tho if I said I was confident we'd win a game 7. Anyway. When we were down 0-2 I think all of us would have happily taken a game 7. Whatever it takes to win. I don't care how we do it. I'm sure you guys don't either. Always tough to expect a 4 game sweep in the playoffs. Especially against a good team like Nashville. Pretty solid chance this thing is going 7.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I honestly think the better team won the Sharks/Kings series. Especially without Martinez, that Kings team is far removed from the '12 and '14 teams. With their cap situation the next several years don't look that hot either. If we had ended up with the Kings I would have expected a win. Legitimately we're better. It played out that way ultimately in the regular season as well. If we can take care of Nashville the Sharkies will be a handful. its a rough slog through the Stanley Cup playoffs. If we can take care of them whichever central team we get will also be rough.

Edited by UndertheHalo

not just cause of injurys, The Kings defense has had to play Doughty too much cause their depth guys aren't like the ones they had in 2014.

The Sharks run 1 line that dominates like the Ducks 2010-11 Ryan/Getz/Perry line. After that they drop off quite a bit. The Kings couldn't contain that with a stretched defense.

If the Ducks get to the 2nd round, The Ducks have better Defense depth than the injured Kings, even with Manson injured.

Ducks can counter Hertl/Thornton/Pavelski line with either Fowler/Bieksa or Lindholm/Vatanen. Considering how well Bieska has played, Manson would be with Theodore if he were healthy now.

Also keeping the Kesler/Silfverberg line out there against HTP line is also will help alot.

As much as that 3rd pairing makes me nervous, it's still better than most teams 3rd pairings when u consider the scoring potential Theodore has with his shot. Good thing he's more of a 2way guy or they'd be in more trouble.

Like seeing Lindholm/Vatanen pairing, each with an excellent shot from the point.

Theo on the PP is ****ing pathetic. All he does is get to the blue line and turn it over. He is ****ing killing this team right now. Get him off the ice.

Agree with that. He looks dreadful. I would almost think about getting Stoner back in the lineup in preference if he doesn't get better over the rest of the game.

All in all that period sucked. Three shitty powerplays, one of which we ruined after five seconds. They're beating us to pucks in our defensive zones and our dump ins are straight to Rinne every time. At least Freddie is doing Freddie things.