• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Why the **** does Holzer draw in instead of Theodore? Holzer is such shit.

The Ducks are without any scoring outside of the top line and Kes/Silf. Need Rakell and Pirri back soon.

The Santorelli-Horcoff-Stewart PP unit said it all. The injuries among the forwards have taken a ridiculous toll on our scoring ability.

Sharks lost. I'd rather come in second and face the sharks.

If we lose this I say rest everyone for the last two games. Not worth the risk of more injuries for a small chance to win the division when the potential opponents are pretty similar in quality.

The morons in black chanting "Hiller" again. They're a really smart bunch...

You seriously still aren't getting that? I um...feel bad. For the sake of the other fans here...it's the joke. Hiller sucks so it's an insult to Gibson. Pinky swear. Not exactly high level but it is what it is.

You seriously still aren't getting that? I um...feel bad. For the sake of the other fans here...it's the joke. Hiller sucks so it's an insult to Gibson. Pinky swear. Not exactly high level but it is what it is.

That was my point, that they're such a "smart" bunch for coming up with that hilarious joke all by themselves.

Although there is absolutely no way that everyone doing it doesn't realize that Hiller has played for another team for two years.

Anyway, frustrating to see the Kings happy but no use getting all down over it. We've been smashed by injuries and it's really showing. All we can do now is get ready for the first round by resting and praying to any deity we can find that there's no more injuries.

That was my point, that they're such a "smart" bunch for coming up with that hilarious joke all by themselves.

Although there is absolutely no way that everyone doing it doesn't realize that Hiller has played for another team for two years.

How could the obviously bandwagon fans even know Hiller even played for the Ducks until after his final game for them?

Anyway, frustrating to see the Kings happy but no use getting all down over it. We've been smashed by injuries and it's really showing. All we can do now is get ready for the first round by resting and praying to any deity we can find that there's no more injuries.

It was a glorified exhibition game. Getz threw down with Schenn for Gods sakes. I'm not taking much if anything from it.

It was a glorified exhibition game. Getz threw down with Schenn for Gods sakes. I'm not taking much if anything from it.

That was bad with Getzlaf, he should never have let his frustration get to him like that. Don't get me wrong, it's immensely frustrating when their pricks are constantly trying to start fights (even against a player with a broken jaw) and nothing gets done about it and annoying when you see Dustin Brown diving all over the joint, but the other lot wins when someone like Getzlaf rises to it by getting into a fight. If there's a Kings-Ducks matchup in the playoffs, someone like Wagner or Thompson or Manson needs to go out there and make a damn point. That's one thing that was really lacking tonight.

Give the Kings credit for showing up tonight but objectively the Ducks just didn't have the players they needed available. It's disappointing. Anyway, I'll trade the division banner for a conference and cup banner happily. We just have to get healthy.

Edited by UndertheHalo

That was bad with Getzlaf, he should never have let his frustration get to him like that. Don't get me wrong, it's immensely frustrating when their pricks are constantly trying to start fights (even against a player with a broken jaw) and nothing gets done about it 

i hope you're not suggesting poor little stewart was an innocent bystander.

Normally you're right, Tank but Stewart didn't initiate anything there. He kinda pushed up one of the guys and then Lewis? Clifford? Forgot which one came in and just went for the head. Either way, that was a fun game to watch. Kings deserved that one without a doubt. What a difference not having Perron and Rakell out there. Both of them were huge in the other 4 Kings games. Can't wait for the rematch in 3 weeks!

im not trying to be contrarian HB but I think it was important for the Ducks.  Its hard for me to get pissed about it because we have so many good regular players out but like I said before, it was a disappointing game to lose to our rivals.  I've said before that i'm pretty convinced that Nashville would have been a better matchup for us also.  Anyway, those are the breaks.  

Also, honestly the Ducks have not been playing that well.  We haven't scored a 5 on 5 goal in 3 games.  We dropped very winnable games to Vancouver and Winnipeg that would have rendered last nights game meaningless.  I realize a lot of it is because of the injuries.  For sure though, we are gonna be in trouble if we lose another top 6 forward in the 1st round because losing Rakell has clearly demonstrated that additional forward injury was one too many for this roster to absorb.  It seems likely that we wont be getting Pirri or Perron back in the 1st round, so we're gonna have to survive.

And hopefully everyone else feels like this, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get the Kings in the 2nd round.  I want to beat that ****ing team so badly.  Almost as much as I want them to win the cup TBH.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Kings/Ducks 2nd round is what everyone in so cal should be rooting for every year, great for the sport down here.  As for last night the Kings were the more desperate team last night and they played like it.  The Ducks players didn't seemed too concerned with the division in the post game interviews. 

Last night was pretty meaningless for the Ducks. It was important for the Kings to finally play a good game as they had been dog shit for a couple weeks. Bring on the Sharkies!

Bc the ducks have been firing on all cylinders. 4-5 in their last 9 if I counted right