• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I am in CT and didn't watch (I was too busy getting wasted drinking a Irish Red Ale, it was amazing) but the defensive breakdowns have been really bad. Need to get that shit figured out before the playoffs start.

Also, 19 saves on 23 shots is bad. Gibson not looking great lately either.

He's testing my patience, that's for sure. The first goal was an absolute stinker and he should have done better on the third one too, he was caught totally out of position on that.

we needed this win vs the AHL habs and sh*t the bed.

It's all around the league though. Chicago..even if they aren't as good as they've been in past seasons they're certainly better than how they've been playing. Washington hasn't played great in months and are being called out for lack of urgency. The Kings played decent the past two games but have been overwhelmed by desperate teams. It's hard to win in the NHL when you don't give close to 100%, especially when the other team clearly is.

Awesome news. Sucks for Vatanen tho. Gotta mean his recovery time is taking longer than expected. I'm fine with it though. Shea is better than Vats right now imo.

I don't agree with that but Shea is way better than Stoner and Holzer, obviously.

Awesome news. Sucks for Vatanen tho. Gotta mean his recovery time is taking longer than expected. I'm fine with it though. Shea is better than Vats right now imo.

This will actually be a good test.  Can Theo replace Vatanen next season? 

Because the way I look at it.  If the cap raised by $3 million, the Ducks have about $11 million (Cap of $74 million - $53 million = $21 million, but the Ducks are usually bugeted $10 million below that) to sign 4 RFA's (Vatannen, Andersen, Lindholm and Rakell.  Also Pirri but not really) and possibly 2 FA's (Perron and McGinn).  Perron made $3.8 million and McGinn made $2.9 million this season.  I'd think that Lindholm and Rakell are must signs. 

This will actually be a good test.  Can Theo replace Vatanen next season? 

Because the way I look at it.  If the cap raised by $3 million, the Ducks have about $11 million (Cap of $74 million - $53 million = $21 million, but the Ducks are usually bugeted $10 million below that) to sign 4 RFA's (Vatannen, Andersen, Lindholm and Rakell.  Also Pirri but not really) and possibly 2 FA's (Perron and McGinn).  Perron made $3.8 million and McGinn made $2.9 million this season.  I'd think that Lindholm and Rakell are must signs. 

yes.

vatanen shipped off for a young forward, preferably straight up to oilers for Hall or RNH.

then theo takes his place.

it's a nice position to be in.

shout out to manson though.

what a steal this kid has been.

depres last year, and manson this year.

GMBM has been killing it with young, cheap D.

yes.

vatanen shipped off for a young forward, preferably straight up to oilers for Hall or RNH.

then theo takes his place.

it's a nice position to be in.

shout out to manson though.

what a steal this kid has been.

depres last year, and manson this year.

GMBM has been killing it with young, cheap D.

Problem with Hall is he's owed way too much money.  $6 million for the next 4 years.  RNH is owed $6 million for the next 5 years.  I don't think the Ducks can touch either of these guys, unless Edmonton eats half the salary.  And they probably won't.

Holzer and Stoner are such shit.  They are getting destroyed out there.  No idea wtf Holzer was doing out there on the PK.  BB needs to keep them on the bench for the rest of the game.

Or they fake an injury so Theodore can replace Holzer or Stoner.

Holzer = Mathis. Theodore = Napoli. Boudreau = Scioscia.

Has anyone noticed that in front of Andersen.  Leafs are crashing the net.

In front of the Leafs goalie.  Everyone is just cruising on the perimeters.  No one is just parking in front of the goalie like it seems in front of the Ducks goalies the last few weeks.