• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

sekac sucks.

dude has zero finishing ability.

maybe the hawks can get him figured out.

might as well get something for him, a little veteran speedy grit.

I'm fine with this.

but no way GMBM is done, he's still on the hunt for top 6.

my prediction for 1-2-3 in the division is kings, ducks, sharks.

Yep. The Coyotes just lost again....they have scored 2 goals in their past 3 games. Their shots for & shots against numbers are starting to haunt the Coyotes. Pucks are not luckily bouncing their way anymore. Outside of Domi, Ekman & 1 other guy they really don't have any talent at all.

With literally the fewest shots in the NHL, the Coyotes somehow had pucks bouncing in with luck & shots that missed would hit an opposing player & deflect in for goals.

sekac sucks.

dude has zero finishing ability.

maybe the hawks can get him figured out.

might as well get something for him, a little veteran speedy grit.

I'm fine with this.

but no way GMBM is done, he's still on the hunt for top 6.

my prediction for 1-2-3 in the division is kings, ducks, sharks.

Kings fans kept saying that last year regarding the unsustainability of the Flames and Jets winning.  They kept winning despite that. The Kings didn't do you any favors losing to the Wild last night either. I'm actually rooting for the Ducks to make it even if they are a tougher out because the series are so much damn fun.

So assuming GMBM is out on Drouin, who else would you guys be happy about getting ahold of ? What are thoughts on acquiring Yakupov from Edmonton ? 

I would question why he would be available.  Don't know anything about him other than he's owed $2.5 million through 2017 and he's still going to be a RFA after that. 

5'11", 195.   Speed or does he throw his body around?  Looking just at numbers, the +/- of -33 and -35 does look good.  He seemed good in the OHL, but it hasn't translated to the NHL at all. 

Although a name like Nail has potential as a fan.

I would question why he would be available.  Don't know anything about him other than he's owed $2.5 million through 2017 and he's still going to be a RFA after that. 

5'11", 195.   Speed or does he throw his body around?  Looking just at numbers, the +/- of -33 and -35 does look good.  He seemed good in the OHL, but it hasn't translated to the NHL at all. 

Although a name like Nail has potential as a fan.

yakupov sucks unless he's playing with mcdavid.

draisaitl is the one to go after.

I think Yakopov could potentially be had relatively cheaply, part of his deal I think is that A: Edmonton rushed him into the league and B: Edmonton ****ing sucks. He's a guy who has the skill set to be a top 6 forward. For the right price I'd be real interested in him. I also like Draisaitl tho, no doubt. Realistically the Ducks need two more of those top 6 type forwards.

I missed the game tonight, saw Gibson didn't see too many shots. How did he look ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

Best offensive game the Ducks have had in a long time. Kesler keeps looking better offensively every game. 

Word is Vatanen had the flu last Wednesday. That would explain how bad he looked. Maybe he gave it to Theodore? Otherwise, that early mistake that lead to Detroit's first goal stayed in his head - rookie game?

Yakopov? Are the Duck's ready to go in big on a Russian? It's been awhile.