• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I heard Lindholm had a good game tonight (3rd star), (28:33 minutes ice time) despite not scoring any points, I missed watching the game as I had 2 TV shows to get caught up on.

From the stat sheet he had 4:10 minutes on the penalty kill to lead all ducks in SH ice time.

2 hits, 4 blocks, 1 take away, & no penalty minutes.

It appears Boudreau trusts Lindholm the most on the PK.

I hated playing against Garbutt so I'm assuming I'm gonna love him on our team.  Sekac wasn't a good fit as GB said.  In hindsight I'd probably rather have DSP than either Garbutt or Sekac...oh well. 

Yeah.  DSP hasn't had much success in MTL either.  They are really struggling to score too.

i hate seeing Sekac go without really having had success with the Ducks.  I like the player a lot.  I dont think Bruce put him in a lot of opportunities to succeed.  Its tough though because he didn't really do much in the few chances he did have.  I wont be surprised to see him do good things with the Blackhawks.  As far as the trade goes, man Garbutt is one of the guys i hated most in the league.  But i think his game will help the Ducks.  He also only has like 28 PM this year, so maybe he's figured out how to be a pest without taking a billion penalties.  Never thought i'd be rooting for him. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

A lot of the success the Ducks had during the lockout shortened season and in the 13-14 season was our depth scoring. That's how we led the league in goals scored. Not saying Garbutt increases our scoring by himself but his physical presence and ability to get in front of the net and occasionally put some pucks in is a good thing. 

This tinkering around the edges really isn't doing it for me. We do need to improve our scoring from our third and fourth lines but what does it really matter if we're still getting so little scoring from anyone outside of Perry on the first and second lines? We still need to get a top six scorer, probably a left winger, and no amount of tinkering around the edges is going to change that.

Also, turning DSP into a hired goon in less than 12 months is pretty terrible.

I don't like sleazy players and Garbutthole is a sleazy player. Dallas got rid of him for this reason. Chicago is a quality organization that is very good at evaluating talent. Why did they get rid of him?

Just another of Murray's dumpster dives. The guy makes more trades that amount to nothing than any GM I'm familiar with. I think he just gets bored and wants to see if he can win the lottery. It's like an addiction to him.

Murray's mid to low level trades and Bruce's line changes - It's like being at the circus sometimes.

Edited by deepdrive

I don't like sleazy players and Garbutthole is a sleazy player. Dallas got rid of him for this reason. Chicago is a quality organization that is very good at evaluating talent. Why did they get rid of him?

Just another of Murray's dumpster dives. The guy makes more trades that amount to nothing than any GM I'm familiar with. I think he just gets bored and wants to see if he can win the lottery. It's like an addiction to him.

Murray's mid to low level trades and Bruce's line changes - It's like being at the circus sometimes.

lolwhat... we traded one guy who cant score for another but at least the one we got can forecheck.  Something this team has been lacking and Sekac certainly can't do.  All he did was skate around for a bit deke a couple of guys before turning the puck over.