• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Word is that Depres was back at practice today. Was cleared around Christmas. Close to return ! Great news !

That is good news.  I know around Christmas they said he was skating.  But it sounded like they were taking a real careful approach.  I'm fine with them taking their time since this was a concussion issue.  Plus we are so deep that we are sitting a few dmen. 

Holzer scratched.  I have never been happy to see stoner in but Holzer has been so awful it is good to get him off the ice.

As bad as we bag on Stoner.  He hasn't been that bad this season.  He is still a pylon.  But he's been playing those gritty defensive shifts. 

After saying nice things about Bieksa he has been pretty bad in this game.  A couple of good passes and plays in the offensive zone but he is really struggling at the defensive end.  Manson has been pretty bad too.

Lindholm looking strong out there.

i hope so as well.  we have the pieces that Tampa hypothetically wants, if its possible that deal needs to get done.  Drouin reminds me a lot of the seguin situation before he landed in Dallas.  He's going be a star and he's exactly what we need.  he's better then whatever we'll get in the draft next year (we are not getting austen matthews)  Getting guys like that will always be painful.  at least we have the depth to fill the hole for whatever d men goes.  At this point im willing to give up any of the d men and a conditional 1st for him even throw in stuart or maroon to make sure it gets done.

i wouldn't give up fowler or lindholm.

but everyone else is fair game.

vatanen hurts, because he produces so much, but if we can't resign him then ship him off.

the riches of young d on this team is just comical (even just a few years ago we had nothing).

Edited by mrwicked