• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

starting to be pretty unhappy about this move.  I would have thought that by now the other boot would have fallen with another trade.  If this is just about accomodating a butt hurt Khudobin, its pretty ****ing stupid.  Hopefully something goes down real soon. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

its just the eroding forward depth thats pissing me off.  Karlsson, Wagner, Freiberg.  We have essentially nothing to show for all 3 of them.  They aren't blue chip guys or anything but they are good depth players.  Murray has had terrible run here for a while.  Like i said, hopefully we see something soon.

its just the eroding forward depth thats pissing me off.  Karlsson, Wagner, Freiberg.  We have essentially nothing to show for all 3 of them.  They aren't blue chip guys or anything but they are good depth players.  Murray has had terrible run here for a while.  Like i said, hopefully we see something soon.

Like Ritchie, Noesson, Montour, and Scarbossa aren't enough.  Even Mueller is showing to be a good AAAA player. 

If one of those top 4 got traded for nothing, then I might be a bit pissed off. 

Max was a solid depth player but I highly doubt he would've made a substantial impact on the team. Murray could do away with these guys smarter but its not gonna be the end all be all. I'm going to SD to check out a Gulls game next weekend. I'm excited to get down there and see what its all about. Although I've already seen Ritchie play and Theo is up in the bigs, it'll still be fun to check out Montour and the rest of the kids.

maybe i am overreacting a bit, but I dont think those guys were worthless.  The team will always need 3rd and 4th liners....guys that can skate a good PK shift.  Its true enough though that we're probably better off in the short term with whats currently on the roster assuming they don't get hurt.  Nate, I dont object to the return for the trade, I just don't care for the trade if its not part of something else.  We didn't really need another goalie.  I guess I just have to be more patient about it.  I think theres definitely validity to the idea that Murray has wasted assets of late.  Even if they aren't really valuable ones.

I am pretty sure Andersen or Khudobin are going to be traded.

Theo has been awesome.  Would love to see him stay in when Cam gets back.  Manson and Stoner can continue to be scratched.

If Despres ever gets back it would be pretty awesome to have our 6 as: Lindholm, Vatanen, Fowler, Despres, Theo, Bieksa.

Has anyone else noticed in the last few games Bieksa seems to be gaining a lot of confidence.  His D looks better and he is skating much better.  Wonder if he is finally fitting in.

Edited by nate

Has anyone else noticed in the last few games Bieksa seems to be gaining a lot of confidence.  His D looks better and he is skating much better.  Wonder if he is finally fitting in.

Seems like he's finally grasping the teams playstyle.  minus the last game when everyone looked like they had an all night bender the night before. 

i think they do:

gibby as starter

dobby as backup

new guy to AHL

trade anderson, outside of the division

man what is up with despres? concussion symptoms still, that's not good. might be a career ender. sad.

Yeah.  I hope they are taking extra special precautions.  And not like Kariya where he was out the next shift. 

The Depres thing is unfortunate.  At this point, who knows if he's available at all again this year.   Seems like they need to play it like he wont be.  From what I understand, for the most part he is not with the team.  That may have changed recently, im not sure.   Bieksa has been a lot better, though to be fair for a while I don't think he could have possibly been worse.  Its good to see him at least not be a liability.  Hopefully that carries forward. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I think it was before last game, or the game before.  But they said that Depres was on the ice.  He didn't warm up with other players.  So he might be getting close.  Or he could have had a setback.  But with him at least trying to skate, that's a good sign right?

They somehow managed to not score on basically empty nets twice towards of the end of the period.  The penalties situation is unfortunate but I believe you have to earn your penalties.  the constant whiffs on empty nets is indicative.  These guys have no confidence in the offensive zone and they don't work hard enough to earn penalties.  Silfverberg is essentially a worthless player in the offensive zone.  Most others do not have skill set to be consistent threats.  Its a miracle they're still in the game.  Gibson has played pretty well, even though the 1st goal was soft.  The PK has been great.  Hopefully this 3rd period is good 2 us.  Cant be much worse then the 2nd.  Ducks have to be better.