• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

yea, they did enough on the road trip.  Still have games in hand on Vancouver and a bunch of other teams so we're in decent enough shape.  Obviously at some point we gotta score goals.  Im pretty critical of Anderson, it wasn't a great goal to give up but not horrible either.  He played well enough to win.  Cant win games like this.

4-0-1 since the Christmas Break. 7 more home games coming up. Keep this up. Finally playing some dad good hockey. Perry is white hot and Kesler seems to be coming on, too. 

Anyone else impressed with Shea Theodore? He's played really solid for such a young player. He unloaded a cannon shot tonight too that hit off of the post. I'm excited to continue to watch him grow.

Theodore has been great I think.  Im most impressed with his 1v1 stick work defensively.  Very competent in the defensive end, I was expecting that would be more of a weakness for him at this stage.  He's looked great.

Also, Rakell looks to be getting more and more confident which is important to match with his obviously great skill.  He's becoming a pretty great player imo, I really hope this trajectory continues because its been a good while since the Ducks have developed a forward that looks as good as he does right now.  Bobby Ryan was the last real good one really.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Theodore looks very good, on both sides.  I love that he shoots the puck!  Finally someone that gets the puck to the net.

I know I rail on Lindholm a lot but last night he was great.  He was very nimble on the defensive side showing great hands.

Did you guys notice that on the second goal they scored on the PP, the team on the ice was Vatanen, Bieksa, Maroon, Kesler and Santorelli?  How is that even a PP line?  Of course they scored though.

Edited by nate

Gibson isn't perfect and the Ducks shit show is full on back.  Horrific 2nd period here.  Also, I don't think ive ever seen an NHL team blow as many great 2 on 1 opportunities as this Ducks team.  its absolutely incredible how bad they are in those situations.

Edited by UndertheHalo