• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

And Kessler.  My god.  Talk about snake bit.  He did everything right on the breakaway, and clanked it off the post.  

Luckily he got another shot, and made sure it was in the middle of the net.  

But we really need to get him going.  I think Ritchie is sparking some life into him though, even though the score sheet isn't showing it.  

pretty disappointing game out in the Arizona.  Team keeps just spinning its wheels.  I didn't care for Getzlafs bullshit exuse about the building being tough to play in because its empty.  Here it is.  

"Its hard when you come into a building that's dead. Nothing against the fans. It's hard to fill a big bldg."

gotta be one of the worst reasons for poor play that i've ever heard out of a professional athlete.  ****ing terrible.   So Getzy ? Whats the problem when you're in Honda Center ? Moreover, its not like the Ducks fandom is anything to brag about.  The problem isn't whatever that trash he was spewing about the fans.  The problem is that Getzlaf has 1 empty net goal 20 something games into the season.  The problem is that they aren't getting anything out of top line players most nights.  Silfverberg has been horrifically disappointing and has no finishing ability (this idiot has 1 empty net goal as well).  Hagelin is Cogliano minus the heart.  Kesler has some kind of hex that is making it impossible for him to score goals except by accident.  Perry has some points, but in most games has been an absolute ghost.  Thats pretty much all the guys who have been paid, and the Ducks aren't getting shit out of them for the most part.  So as far as Getzlaf and his comments tonight, ****ing be quiet if all you've got is talking shit on the other teams fans, seriously its embarrassing.  I just have no faith that this group is gonna turn anything around barring a significant shake up.  Who wants to bet they lose to the Blackhawks on friday after playing a "good" game ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

Man the Ducks suck so much in 3 on 3 it is amazing. They really need to get that shit figured out.

I think a big part of the problem is the Ducks lack finishers. In 3 on 3 you get chances and you have to cash them in.

Probably the most significant of many problems is, as you said the lack of real sniper or finisher. This was ****ing gutless tonight tho, no matter what else happened. Refs, Shaw, whatever. There's no excuse for how this constantly happens in some manner or another. The boys packed it in way to early, We got burned by who else. Surprise ! I'm throughly convinced a significant shakeup is needed with this group. The response to any adversity is very poor. It's 3 years running. Enough is enough. You know, I love the Ducks. This season has been deeply, deeply disappointing. Also, it's time to give Gibson the net. Edited by UndertheHalo

I'd like to see some different pairings in the 3 on 3 OT. Ducks need more speed out there. I'd like to see Cogs with Rakell or Hagelin with Kesler just to see what a speedy winger can do.

Also, is Despres making any progress whatsoever? Is his career in jeopardy? Ducks have been awfully silent about his recovery, or lack thereof.