• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Yeah, what does it say about the state of the organization that he has an 'A'. I don't see SJ doing much for the next couple seasons.

It's definitely a new era. SJ and Van down; Calgary and Edmonton (?) up. 

So friggin true. SJ could be in line for the #6 pick.

Given the age of their franchise heroes Marleau & Thornton plus the uncertainty of their Goalies & D-Men they could be really bad.

Some of their young guys aren't even that young anymore like Pavelski who's now 31 & Couture is 26.

The Sharks are quickly becoming a joke.

Why isn't there a youtube video on Ritchie. finally got home.  Drunk as shit.  I gambled all my money away after.  ****.  Where is the gd video.  It was epic.  WTF.  Where is the gd video.  ducks site.  No.  Gulls site.  No.  

trust me.  Ritchie is the boss.  My god, if that is what is coming for the Ducks, watch out NHL.  

Oh, and flying V.  nom nom.  

****.  Why isn't there a video!!

The OT hasn't been officially approved yet, GB. Most likely it'll go through with a possible 4 on 4 for 7 minutes and 3 on 3 for 3 or something of that nature from what I heard.

Last night was fun. Lots of Ducks fans made the drive over. Great to see the boys again. Gotta say Khudobin was blowing me away. He looked amazing out there. We're in damn good hands with him. Perry looked solid out there. Rakell was beast. I LOVED the payback check Wags put on Lucic in the 2nd period. **** that guy. Glad Manson busted him open below the eye. Solid game overall though. Vats with a few mistakes out there but otherwise the D looked good. Loving Bieksa.

Glad to see more are liking Rakell more and more. I'm confident he reaches his ceilling.

Won't be a star but he's swedish and those guys reach their potential pretty well these days.

Won't other teams just treat that 3rd line like its the 2nd line ? 

Unless they balance the ice time for lines 1-2-3 I dont see why other teams will treat the 3rd line with Perry as a 3rd line.

A 2nd line of Cogliano/Kesler/Silfverberg features the guys with the longest dry spells.....all 3 of them seem to go thru such lengths where they don't score a goal.

Sekac/Rakell are inconsistant too but will be playing with Perry, Rakell's assists/points per game will go up passing to Perry.

Would rather see Kesler shifted to the 3rd line, it means a weaker 2nd line center but its not a huge downgrade, Rakell wins faceoffs & gets to pass to Perry.

Raffi Torres apologizes for Silfverberg hit, accepts 41-game suspension

Maybe it's dawning on him that he could end people's careers, lives with his hits?  At least he finally decided to man up.  Saturday, Ducks better keep their elbows tucked and go shoulder to shoulder all game.  I have a feeling it's going to be a tightly called game.

Oh, and WTF.  Everyone had their starts.  And we have to wait till Saturday?  

Won't other teams just treat that 3rd line like its the 2nd line ? 

Unless they balance the ice time for lines 1-2-3 I dont see why other teams will treat the 3rd line with Perry as a 3rd line.

A 2nd line of Cogliano/Kesler/Silfverberg features the guys with the longest dry spells.....all 3 of them seem to go thru such lengths where they don't score a goal.

Sekac/Rakell are inconsistant too but will be playing with Perry, Rakell's assists/points per game will go up passing to Perry.

Would rather see Kesler shifted to the 3rd line, it means a weaker 2nd line center but its not a huge downgrade, Rakell wins faceoffs & gets to pass to Perry.

I think the whole point of doing it is to not have a 3rd line. You now basically have 2a, 2b, and 2c. It's a reaction to the playoffs. They don't think Doughty or Keith can play the minutes to cover 3 lines.