• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What happened to Trout's plate discipline?

In 22 April games, Trout walked 16 times. In 27 May games (including tonight so far), he's walked only 7 times. His BA in April was .329 and .272 in May (before tonight's game), so it seems to be effect his hitting.

Here's a telling stat: Trout hasn't walked less than 10 times in a month since June of 2012 - his second full month of his career.

Hopefully its just a glitch, but he's been pretty mediocre in May, at least by his standards.

Bryce Harper is knocking the cover off the ball in the meantime

jesus christ does everything go back to bryce harper?

He's a great player. We get it. 

He's not going to ****ing hit .330. or have a 1.200 OPS at the end of the year.

Edited by Poozy

In 22 April games, Trout walked 16 times. In 27 May games (including tonight so far), he's walked only 7 times. His BA in April was .329 and .272 in May (before tonight's game), so it seems to be effect his hitting.

Here's a telling stat: Trout hasn't walked less than 10 times in a month since June of 2012 - his second full month of his career.

Hopefully its just a glitch, but he's been pretty mediocre in May, at least by his standards.

It's funny I was just thinking earlier that it seemed like he wasn't walking as much. Hopefully just a lull.

yea what's up with that.  2SB/2CS in the month of may.

I think if Albert woulda swung at that junk on 1-0 he mighta been safe.

Instead he decided to hold up, and swing at 2-0 junk after Trout got thrown out, instead.

I'm never going to question anything Trout does, I think he knows better than anyone.