• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Just bought tix for Ducks game 7.. Where do I park???

I've never tried that. There are parking lots all around Angel Stadium where you can park. Game is at 5, Halos at 7. Might actually be cheaper to park at the stadium parking lot and walk versus one of the side places. I've also parked in the lot where the Stubhub building is. Usually $10 for playoffs.

Are you trying to pay less? The best lot is the second lot on the left. Drive to the far end where no one parks and it's a breeze to get out. Playoff parking is $20, though.

Edit: second lot on the left off of Douglass. That may be an important omission in my directions. My b.

Edited by Gavin

I always park in one of the Lots off Struck Ave.  $5 maybe $10 for playoff mark up but still the easiest and fasted way to get out of the area.  Do not park in any lot that is on the same side of Katella that the Honda Center is on.  It will take you forever to get out of the parking lot with all the fans walking out blocking the driveway exit.