• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

18 Kids, 1 Child Molester, and Counting.

Uh, no.  This goes way beyond the little FRC hatemonger as you even pointed out in your response to Lou.

Also, please show me where I defend Islam.  I'd love to see it.

Your scale is tipping over.

as far as defending islam just look for times when someone made the post you were copying.  You were quick to call out anyone who judged the entire religion on the acts of a few but damn you can't do the same for Chrstianity.

Why is that? 

Talk about hypocritical.

There are more Muslims than there are Christians.  Perhaps the ratio isn't that far off?

Mostly the news ignores transgressions by Christian hate groups but Americans hate Muslims so they report on all of it.

There are more Muslims than there are Christians.  Perhaps the ratio isn't that far off?

Mostly the news ignores transgressions by Christian hate groups but Americans hate Muslims so they report on all of it.

which transgressions have been ignored?

Besides the Church itself, has anyone actually defended priests touching little kids? It's not like Lou is in favor of that. I've never heard him mention it and yet still I can promise that he's not in favor of it.

i don't know one single Catholic that was ok with any single aspect of it.

there was a lot of disgust, anger, disappointment, feeling of betrayal... i could go on and on, but you get the picture.

and there was nothing celebratory about my response. the thought of that disgusts me.  my comment was driven by anger and disgust at that entire family/organization.  i don't care if he was 15.  it was a very young, truly innocent CHILD he decided to abuse for his own personal thrills.

that pig should have been locked up.  i understand why he wasn't, but it doesn't mean i have to brush it aside and say, "oh well. whatcha gonna do?"

Edited by Lou

Regarding the case files being destroyed, I read that this was done at the request of one of the victims who is still a minor.  Yes, still a minor.

Assuming the victim is 17 now, and if this all happened 12 years ago.... well, you can do the math on how old the victim was at the time.

A real stand-up guy there!.

I think certain transgressions should preclude people from certain activities or jobs. 

Why did you think Mr Wicked isn't allowed to make sammiches at Subway? It wasn't an issue of skills but what he substituted the mayonnaise with.

Edited by notti

I stand corrected, it must be the largest non christian religion.

Fact is, since Christianity basically rules the country we don't hear about the wrongs.

monica lewinsky thinks you're wrong.

and there was nothing celebratory about my response. the thought of that disgusts me.  my comment was driven by anger and disgust at that entire family/organization.  i don't care if he was 15.  it was a very young, truly innocent CHILD he decided to abuse for his own personal thrills.

that pig should have been locked up.  i understand why he wasn't, but it doesn't mean i have to brush it aside and say, "oh well. whatcha gonna do?"

Actually there were 5 victims, which makes it all the more disturbing.

I think you and Kevin are the only conservatives of faith to condemn him without adding a, "But..." This thread wouldn't have seen a 2nd page if not for the defending and sympathizing for a sis diddling hypocrite.

This would never had been a thread save for his politics.  Thousands of kids are abused monthly.

Since his politics are unpopular nobody seems to care that the law was kind of broken again when his record was made public.  That is all most of us were saying.

Edit, it is akin to knowing that a guy is guilty of a heinous crime but was convicted due to an illegal search.  The guy committed the crime, "but" the government used bad tactics to get the conviction.

There is a reason we have laws.

Except liberals and non-believers wouldn't have defended or sympathized with a sis diddler, regardless of age.

You mean like Roman Polanski whom the Hollywood libs can't stop fawning over? 

Come on, you can handle two things at once ITP.  He was guilty and that is that, "BUT" what happened to his records being made public was wrong.

Actually there were 5 victims, which makes it all the more disturbing.

I think you and Kevin are the only conservatives of faith to condemn him without adding a, "But..." This thread wouldn't have seen a 2nd page if not for the defending and sympathizing for a sis diddling hypocrite.

yeah, i realize that there is more than one victim and if i would

have said, "but...", i would have been disgusted with myself

You are having the same scale issue as that other guy talking about the Holocaust.  You are being completely ridiculous right now.

Are you really going to make comparisons?  IS doesn't need to cover up all of their atrocities because nobody seems to care.  But if you want to take what one 15 year old did vs. what hundreds of thousands Muslims are doing have at it.  You just make yourself look that much more illogical.

The truly funny part of your posts is that you defend Islam but get as giddy as a school girl when a Christian does something wrong so you can run down the entire religion.

Dude, your paranoia runs deep.