• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Biggest Douche in Baseball? (all-time)

Chuck

Biggest All-Time Douche in MLB  

93 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Douche all-time in MLB

• Bryce Harper
    • A.J. Pierzynski
    • Carlos Gomez
    • Francisco Rodriguez
    • Delmon Young
    • Ryan Braun
    • Alex Rodriguez
    • Roger Clemens
    • Fernando Rodney
    • Manny Ramirez
    • Jonathan Papelbon
    • Jeff Kent
    • Barry Bonds
    • Milton Bradley
    • Josh Beckett
    • Ty Cobb
    • Carlos Zambrano
    • Jose Guillen
    • Pete Rose
    • Brett Myers

The biggest douche I ever covered is not on this list. The biggest jerk (different than a douche) was Kenny Lofton.

Like Tank said, I appreciate you sharing your opinions like a fan and a real guy here and you don't ever post as if you were coming from a position of authority.

It's strange, but I've earned a lot of respect from you, seeing Jeff Fletcher the person posting here and not necessarily JF the beat writer.

Thank you!!

Wasn't Will Clark the one that lost his broadcasting job after touting Albert used PEDs while with St Louis?

Yes. His rant was just blind speculation with no sources or any hint that anything had happened.

He does, however, have the redeeming quality of having hit the home run off Tom Niedenfuer that knocked the Dodgers out of the 1985 NLCS. FWIW, Scioscia called the pitch. Must have been off in his squat or not framed it correctly.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Yes. His rant was just blind speculation with no sources or any hint that anything had happened.

He does, however, have the redeeming quality of having hit the home run off Tom Niedenfuer that knocked the Dodgers out of the 1985 NLCS. FWIW, Scioscia called the pitch. Must have been off in his squat or not framed it correctly.

It was Jack Clark that got fired from the radio show and hit the home run in the 1985 NLCS.  Not Will Clark.

I wanna hear a Kenny Lofton story

I covered him in San Francisco briefly. (I did not cover Albert Belle, who was also quite a jerk.)

One of his first days with the Giants he was getting dressed after a game in the clubhouse and said something along the lines of: "I better be careful being naked around you guys now that I'm in San Francisco."

I covered him in San Francisco briefly. (I did not cover Albert Belle, who was also quite a jerk.)

One of his first days with the Giants he was getting dressed after a game in the clubhouse and said something along the lines of: "I better be careful being naked around you guys now that I'm in San Francisco."

Well....did you peak?

My daughter and I went shooting last weekend, and I asked her to pick a villain so I could print out his picture and affix it to our target board. I'm thinking she's gonna pick Hitler, Bin Laden, Jafar, someone like that. Being the huge Trout fan she is, she picked Yordano Ventura. I was cracking up as I found a really douchey image of him on the Googles. Being that we were going the MLB route now, I immediately searched for a extra douchey photo of A.J. Pierzinski. It took me a while because there were literally endless choices.....

I voted for A.J.

Jackie Robinson.

Just kidding.

Ty Cobb is the first player that came to mind when I saw the thread title. Ted Williams was supposed to be a douche, as well. Enos Slaughter is another that comes to mind.

Made me laugh.

I'll go with Lou Gehrig and Kirk Gibson.

Don't forget Roberto Clemente.