• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Orange County names

I knew a kayla.  she was from victorville

I'm teaching one this year. Nice kid. I think her dad is an old school rock fan from the 70s. Looks like he went to his fair share of deep purple and Rolling Stones concerts.

And yes, Nate - the stones still suck.

Met a "Strider" or "Stryder" a couple weeks ago. A boy. I hunch he will become a motorcycle enthusiast and end up joining a biker gang and dining in a Twin Peaks restaurant. In a dive bar town. Call the police, there's a mad man around.

Or a huge Lord of the Rings nerd who works in a comic book shop and smells of Subway Sandwiches and sweat.

My wife and I had the same problem Tank. Thankfully, she taught in the inner city, so her students were named Thunderhawk, Mysondavid, Reggie and Reginald (twins), Brandy and Tanqueray (also twins), and my personal favorite: Umajesty.

On a similar note, I went to high school with two twins, both named Lenard, and you distinguished the names by placing the emphasis on the opposite syllable (LEnard vs. LeNARD).

A long time ago I had some bank dealings with a woman named Charnel. Guess the ethnicity.

When my ex and I were told we were having a boy we were going to name him Kellar, which is my dad's middle name. Fortunately, we had a girl. Later, I found out my dad hates his middle name.

A long time ago I had some bank dealings with a woman named Charnel. Guess the ethnicity.

When my ex and I were told we were having a boy we were going to name him Kellar, which is my dad's middle name. Fortunately, we had a girl. Later, I found out my dad hates his middle name.

Your (almost) son going through life ...

Kellar:  "I have an appointment to see Dr. Rosenrosen."

Frontdesk Clerk:  "Your name?"

Kellar:  "Kellar McKee"

Clerk:  (In a shocked and concerned voice)  "Your name is Killer McKee?!?!"

Your (almost) son going through life ...

Kellar: "I have an appointment to see Dr. Rosenrosen."

Frontdesk Clerk: "Your name?"

Kellar: "Kellar McKee"

Clerk: (In a shocked and concerned voice) "Your name is Killer McKee?!?!"

Actually, he probably would have been called Hellen Kellar.

We named our son Ethan. I had no idea, at the time, that it had become a trendy/popular name. 

He's almost 3. We took him to a music class in MV a couple weeks ago and there were 3 other boys there. ALL named Ethan. I looked at my wife and mouthed "we suck."