• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pet peeve 2 - the overly helpful clerk

We were in no mood to cook last night, so I ordered a pizza online to be picked up at Pizza Hut on my way home. I walk into the store and there is one person ahead of me in line, and she is holding a cell phone. This is the first sign of trouble. She is literally standing at the counter trying to set up her Pizza Hut app while she is in line. The clerk then takes the phone from her and starts to set up the app for her. Then he starts to take her order with the phone application. She is ordering three pizzas. He goes through the same thing with each one - crust she wants, extra toppings, and so on. Rather than taking my pizza and leaving, I am left waiting for 15 minutes behind one person while the (apparently only available) clerk helps a customer with her cell phone.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

So why couldn't the person in line just order from the clerk?

I didn't get that either, and it would have been much faster. He took her order and asked her questions, item by item, as he entered it into her Pizza Hut app.

I also wondered why there appeared to be at least ten people working in the back, but apparently none of them knew how to run a cash register.