• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (5/4/15)

"You know we're trying to be aggressive make things happens. Force the issue and put pressure on Rodney. It didn't go our way but I liked what I saw tonight and I liked the way we battled back vs a tough Seattle sqaud"

Rodney was on the ropes too.  He gave up a deep fly out to Calhoun.  Gave up the homer to Freese right after.  Cron has a lot of power and could get a hold of one.  

Once again, completely idiotic mistake.  Cowgill isnt even that quick on the bases.  I dont know what our record would be but you give this team a different manager and im certain were over .500 right now.

"You know we're trying to be aggressive make things happens. Force the issue and put pressure on Rodney. It didn't go our way but I liked what I saw tonight and I liked the way we battled back vs a tough Seattle sqaud"

Yep, I bet he'll say something almost exactly like this.

Not as bad as the Wong deal from that W/S.........

well, at least the Wong deal was a stupid inadvertent mistake.

What just happened here was a CALCULATED STUPID MOVE........

as for Wong -- he recovered from that debacle to become a pretty decent 2B and fairly good bat for the first place Cardinals.

I guess the Halos had a lot of confidence in Cron at the plate........

I think I heard an interview with Scioscia recently that said he's been trying to make things happen especially hit-and-runs with Cron at the plate.

Why hit-and-run with Cron at the plate? He's going to swing and miss much more than he'll connect.

yeah, on the Rodney on the ropes deal -- when Cowgill got tossed out, I was just about to post -- hey, guys, this is the Rodney tight-rope we're all (too) very familiar with.....

that walk to Joyce where the close ball/strike calls went against Rodney rattled him -- so he's rattled and about to pitch to Cron -- who, when he gets a hold of one, can crank it.

so what do we do???? make a move that lets a rattled Rodney -- a guy who WE KNOW GETS RATTLED AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE's RATTLED AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE's RATTLED -- so what do we do???   We let him off the hook.........AMAZING.