• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Why does Josh prefer to play for Texas?

Considering I've lived on four continents, not particularly. But SoCal is a hell of a lot nicer than Texas in all ways.

Part of it is that a four bedroom, 3,500 square foot house with a pool within 15 minutes of the city center is attainable by most professionals in the DFW area. The ~house in SoCal is probably $5M. The biggest trade-off is the weather. ...and I love LA, but slightly less than San Diego. But we're talking about a guy who makes $20M a year, so yeah, I agree.

.316 lifetime in Arlington

.246 lifetime in Anaheim

His bat suffered from E D at the Big A

He sucked ass in the second half of the season prior to the offseason that he signed with us. They were booing him in Texas he was so bad after having an MVP type first half of the season. 

His play in centerfield in Oakland that ended up clinching a playoff berth for the A's when Texas was in the drivers seat really pissed Rangers fans off. 

Part of it is that a four bedroom, 3,500 square foot house with a pool within 15 minutes of the city center is attainable by most professionals in the DFW area. The ~house in SoCal is probably $5M. The biggest trade-off is the weather. ...and I love LA, but slightly less than San Diego. But we're talking about a guy who makes $20M a year, so yeah, I agree.

5 mil? Not close.