• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

Because they're the only team where Hamilton actually kept his head out of his ass and produced, and I don't like taking the risk that he'll do it again, especially considering it's a team in our division. 

I'm pretty sure he is not going to produce in Texas. 

Because they're the only team where Hamilton actually kept his head out of his ass and produced, and I don't like taking the risk that he'll do it again, especially considering it's a team in our division. 

He's 3 years older now and was showing signs of decline in that 2nd half of 2012(when his plate discipline really went to shit)

I've never thought to compare it, not sure it's been 500 mil if thats the case but whatever.  

BS aside, what sort of ownership would you prefer..    One that makes a mistake and then says -- oh well, keep playing him we are paying him or an Arte Moreno who sees the sunk cost and moves on regardless of the ridicule?

You can mock him for his mistakes all you want.  At least he hasn't turned tail or forced the team to carry the weight of his mistakes.  He's paid for them himself.  Once people get over being "humiliated" they might see the situation a bit differently.

Don't you want ownership that actually learns from their mistakes to avoid making new ones? 

This is a team that for years has been releasing players and eating $10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and now 68 million at a time.  I think it's a foregone conclusion that Pujols' tenure will also end prematurely with even more money flushed away. 

A brand new stadium could have been built with all the money wasted.  You call that success?